ADMIN
read more here: https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/12/democrats-prepare-a-mid-term-october-surprise-to-influence-the-election-n593867

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Janet, untold chaos is what they want!!!!!  When We the People rise up in rebellion they will bring in un armies, along with russian and communist chinese, to slaughter any who oppose their tyranny!!!!!  Like Patrick Henry I say, "give me liberty or give me death"!!!!!  I am old and very disabled but will fight to the best of my ability!!!!!  I am not afraid to die because I will spend eternity with Jesus, away from the despots who will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire with their "god", satan!!!!!!!!!!

• Of course.... we know that they are going to cheat in any way they can. Do not comply!

• Oh, is he going to do this just like he shut down the pipeline? I'd like to see that. Bring it on Biden!

• Who cares what they say. We all know better than to believe anything they use or say.

• Is that the fake replica White House in Atlanta in the background?

• I am so sick of this fake pandemic and I am not hearing anything about it.

• Admin Melony B. DeFord -- Even here in the Left wing bastion of Colorado, the new variant hysteria isn't gaining much traction, save for occasional updates on the evening news. Just a hunch-- Georgia's Democrats may be losing faith in their candidate for Governor, Stacey Abrams. So, they've resorted to yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater.

• So Beccara says in the Fall, when seasonal temperatures drop, we may see a sudden increase in illness. 

Is it just that stupid nowadays wears a two piecer with a government job, 

or do folks like this think shilling for the NWO genocidal implosion of western civilization has gained respectability?

Other countries now howl for Gates, Schwab, and the WEF and the IMF to be burned at the stake.

Do useful puppets like Becarra know this?

• Fuck this asshole! We have got to start doing something about this tyranny!!

• Call your state reps and state senators and demand they ignore the calls from DC to lock down, ignore the calls to mask up. What can the feds do? Arrest the states??? LOL!! But we must call our state reps and tell them to ignore DC.

This reply was deleted.