ADMIN

9136406682?profile=RESIZE_584x

"My lawyer has given me names of books and movies to help me see what life is like for others in our country. I’ve learned that even though we live in a wonderful country things still need to improve. People of all colors should feel as safe as I do to walk down the street.”

That passage is part book report, part white privilege mea culpa submitted to a federal court this month by Anna Morgan-Lloyd, one of the more than 500 Americans arrested for her involvement in the events at the U.S. Capitol on January 6. The 49-year-old grandmother of five from southern Indiana was charged with four counts of trespassing and disorderly conduct even though she walked through an open door and was inside the building for about five minutes. She was ratted out to the FBI by a county worker who saw her January 6 posts on Facebook.

On Wednesday, Lloyd, who has a clean criminal record, pleaded guilty to one count of “parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building”—but not before she consented to undergo a reeducation exercise at the urging of her court-appointed lawyer. (Like many January 6 defendants, Lloyd does not have the means to hire a private attorney.)

It’s safe to say Heather Shaner, a D.C.-based criminal defense attorney representing a handful of January 6 protesters, does not share the political beliefs of her Capitol clients, which is why she’s forcing them to read books and watch movies highlighting dark chapters in U.S. history.

In an interview with Huffington Post, Shaner explained her belief that “this is the most wonderful country in the world, it’s been great for all kinds of immigrant groups, except for the fact that it was born of genocide of the Native Americans and the enslavement of people.” 

Shaner’s legal captives are learning the hard way what the government will do when one resists their commands to comply. Not only have their personal lives been shattered, finances depleted, and reputations destroyed by an abusive Justice Department investigation, Shaner’s clients must be indoctrinated with leftist propaganda about America’s alleged systemic racism.

The purge of the populist mindset is underway, courtesy of the fetid Beltway judicial system and the Joe Biden regime. Judges routinely lecture January 6 defendants about the wrongthink of a “stolen election” while prosecutors openly mock their political beliefs, including home schooling and gun ownership.

read more here: https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/23/deprogramming-of-january-6-defendants-is-underway/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Get Armed

• Is anyone safe walking down 'just any'  US Street today...   with drive-bay shootings, murders, and violence of every sort on the increase in our major cities, it is becoming very risky to travel the streets in certain communities.  Homeless populations create cesspools of despair and violent crime as the poor struggle to survive and our productive citizens fear being mugged, assaulted, or worse murdered for their possessions. 

A culture of drugs and its insidious nature create an environment ripe for opportunistic violence... as drug-induced rage and euphoria push the unstable over the edge... Are we safer today than our forefather's days?  I think not, as there was a time when one could go on vacation leaving their home unlocked and return to find everything as they left it.  Children are no longer able to play in our public parks without disappearing, being molested, or murdered.   It is very dangerous for women to venture out in public alone at night, or to feel safe in many of our major city's neighborhoods... not today.

What has changed?  Our relationship with one another, ethnic and cultural divisions are at crisis levels...the concept of entitlement and reparations divide the classes and races... Critical Race Theory feeds the rancor of minority extremists, who then target their neighbors for violence based on perceived or past social wrongs.  No, we are not safe on America's streets, and the situation is becoming more violent as the government actively fans the fires or the racial violence, with the rhetoric of hate.  All in the name of some wrapped view of social justice. 

The THOUGHT POLICE are now singling out entire racial groups...  Labeling White America as inherently racist and dangerous.  Our WHITE CITIZENS are now labeled as the greatest threat to America's National Security.  a green light to assault and otherwise engage them with violence is being signaled by the White House and MSM.  Never mind the real facts on the ground, as BLM and racial minorities routinely and publically engage in crimes of violence... Burning down neighborhoods, looting shopping malls, raping women, murdering, and otherwise engaging in open insurrection... against the local government.

• This is all total bullshit and we must fight back against itor our County will be lost.....

This reply was deleted.