Replies

• I won't "Say his name!" but I will say his OCCUPATION.... CRIMINAL!

• He never should have been put into prison. Floyd was dying from a drug overdose,he couldn't breathe because of that, and Chauvin did NOTHING wrong, he did what he was supposed to do! This entire thing was bullshit, and a good man is rotting in prison while they buried a criminal in a golden casket with great honors!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Derek Chauvin was the police officer attempting to control a black criminal, who was overly "high" on drugs, including fantanyl. Officer Chauvin held the man down, with his knee high on the man's shoulder- - prosecutors claimed the knee was on the man's neck, which (supposedly) prevented him from breathing. And so, Officer Chauvin was arrested, accused and convicted of murder (for doing his JOB)!! Meanwhile, blm, antifa and every other criminal, spent an entire summer, fall and winter, rioting, terrorizing and destroying property and peoples' lives, all across the country.  The death of that black druggie happened two years ago this coming May, if I remember correctly. And I am not certain, but think the jury, for Officer Chauvin's murder trial, was, predominantly black and the judge refused to allow a change of venue - - a guilty verdict was predictable. Miscarriage of justice?? You bet your Aunt Fanny! Oh, by the way- - Officer Chauvin is a white guy!

• Perfect response. Floyd killed himself with an overdose supposed hiding the drugs in his car in hi sbody and the court system failed miserably with the incompetent judge in place more thna likely he was afraid of major riots which could've easliy been handled the Mayor Richard Daley way in Chicago  with shoot to maim the looters and shoot to kill the arsonists. It stopped in one night.

• Let's not forget it happened at the hight of the BLM movement, someone had to be sacrificed.....someone white. Since then there have been statues raised to honor a druggie criminal, and a good man went to prison because those in power wanted to "prevent" a city from burning, from a mob takeover they wanted to satisfy a blood hungry group of thugs......who never went to prison for all the damage they caused to lives and property.

BTW, a mural of the criminal in Detroit was directly hit by lightning....destroying the piece of crap! God works in mysterious ways!

• True and,yes, He does work in mysterious ways!

• I don't know if you have seen that hit, but it was direct as if it came only to destroy that trash!

• I didn't actually see it,; did read about it and have a vivid picture of it - - in my head. Not hard to imagine, at all.

•  

George Floyd was a violent man with five terms in prison, a criminal record as long as your arm and was under the influence of assorted drugs at the time of his untimely death. Floyd btw, didn’t die of appreciation, primarily, he died of fentanyl overdose according tho the coroners report. THATS A FACT! We should ask the woman who was pregnant when George Floyd busted into her home while impersonating a water works official and held a gun to her belly, how she feels about seeing the country burning down over a man the media and the left are holding up as a “martyr”. THAT’S A FACT!
        Saying that, Just because he was a criminal does not mean he deserved to die at the knee of a rogue police officer that has been reprimanded 5 times while three others stood by. In the term LAW & Order, the Order part means EVERYONE gets their day in court BEFORE judgment is past. You DON’T burn down cities without it! Bottom line, being he was cuffed, he was controlled. THAT’S A FACT,
       Racially motivated police brutality is wrong and also a myth”. While proportionally, blacks commit 80 % of the  crimes while they are only 12% of the population, far more white people are killed by police. Over 9O% of all black casualties are black on black crimes. BLM has proved that black lives don’t matter. THAT’S A FACT!

With a total population of 350 plus million people, the total number of unarmed blacks killed in the U.S. in 2019 was 10, one was a woman. Of the ten, five attacked the cops, one said he had a gun, but didn’t and pointed at the officer. Of the four remaining, two cops  were found guilty of homicide, two of lesser charges, THAT’S A FACT!

Tucker Carlson
    June 3rd 2020.

Victory1.

• Well, when it comes to speaking the truth, my money's on RAV.

This reply was deleted.