Replies

• Sounds to me like the VP is calling for insurrection and civil war!  Of course, the Demoncrats are the ONLY political party in the history of the United States of America to organize and fight a Civil War against this nation so it does not surprise me.

• David another first for the Democrats: The Democrat Party is the only political party that openly condones and in fact assists in the termination of their own Voter base – the Blacks! How? 3 ways: Abortion: 75% of all Abortion Clinics are in low income Black Communities. Uncontrolled Criminals ie: Black on Black Violence which they refuse to address, and now with drug overdose deaths among the Black Community spiraling out of control... lets give them kits “which will provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and ‘any illicit substance.” The only thing the Democrats haven't done yet is provide the drug of choice... for free?

• All of them belong in jail for treason

• Historically the sentence was Death!  Would'nt it be ironic to terminate these Gun Grabbing Traitors via fireing squad?

• Shouldn't they decide on a definition of a woman first before they start defending them? 

• David that's a tough one, partly because real men have periods and all! But... a Liberal Judge in California has ruled that a Bumble Bee is actually a.... Fish? I for one can rest comfortably at night now knowing this has been solved!

• I call them the Dems Brown shirts. That is who pays them and orders them to action when they need them for their narrative. I am going to use some of Dee's memes and make posters for election time. and spread them wherever I can as a reminder of what scum they really are.

• Did Kamala Activate Leftist Street Mobs: No!  They work for Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakahn! 

• Didn't kamala start the fund to pay bail for the peaceful protesters so they could be back on the streets to riot, burn and loot and sometimes kill?

• Yes she and many other (D's).

This reply was deleted.