Replies

• DeSantis along with the rest the GOP candidates are just career politicians. It's very disappointing. What can they provide better than what Trump has already done. 

• Snort answer... No...  Individual and minor political parties and organizations can impact national campaigns but history informs us they can't muster sufficient support to impact governing policy or to attain high ofice.  Fewer than a hand full of independents hold federal office.  Limited resources are best used in organizations with the law of scales and large numbers create synergies that multiply their  effect.

However, to be effective a unified command structure under one banner is the most efficient way to inform and organize large numbers of the public.  Individual efforts are often duplicated, uncoordinated, poorly funded, and lack the professional quality expect of individuals running for National office.

• I would love to see a Trump and DeSantis team as much as anyone but I fear that what's going to happen is that Trump is about to be indicted and DeSantis will have to be elected to pardon Trump. Sad and infuriating state of affairs but this is how I see this playing out.

• Couldn't agree more. And we should let both of them know that this is what We the People want and that they should stop the petty, egotistical, political squabbling. We are talking about the very survival of our constitutional republic here, and division among the constitutional conservatives can only serve to the advantage the big goverrnment authoritarians.

• That would be a great idea. They would be unbeatable, and the GOP would have the Presidency for 12 years, maybe more.

• We are on the same Team quit playing grab $%&@.

This reply was deleted.