Replies

• Heartless criminal murderers

• Oh to be present to hear a compassionate infantocider calmly state these thoughts and then reply to him:" Say, you are looking peaked yourself. Let's offer a more compassionate conclusion to your suffering?"

(and produce a syringe)

Disposable Syringe 3D model | CGTrader

Then you would discover in him an Olympic back pedaller as well to match his "humanitarianism".

Would he get the point?

Should he?

•    I tend to agree.If the child is destined to a life of misery and backed by two physical and two mental evaluations, then there in no future for the child and everybody losses.  At the same time I am 98% pro-life, but there are exceptions to every rule. Let's face it, a couple can have another child, and hopefully a healthy one. 
       The pro-choice people go the other way and kill the child to feed their sinful habits. Did you know that in most Democratic run cities, there are more abortions of black babies  then are given life by birth? THAT was the main goal of Planned Parenthood in the first place and was backed 100% by the Democrats! 

• And how do you know the child is destined to a life of misery and has no future? If you kill it, it will definitely "have no future" in this life. Medicine is constantly advancing. Cures exist today that were not available 10 or 20 years ago. New surgical techniques produce results now that were unimaginable even five years ago. You are trying to justify "mercy killing", which is a lack of faith in God's will. Only He has the sole right to end a human life, not you backed by two physical and mental evaluations. You say you are "98% pro-life", but I seriously doubt that! Since we are talking about life and death here, you are either 100% pro-life or, in the example you give, 100% pro-child murder! You can't have it both ways!

•  ALL people that are pro-life know there will ALWAYS exceptions. If the child is born a vegetable, what is the future of that child OR the parents that are forced to live with that burden, THERE is your 2%! I stand by my statement. 

• So, you find an exception to murdering a disabled child that was born with a God given soul? That is the same argument given by those who advocate abortion after birth.

What next? Murder a senior who no longer can function on their own?

• Do you know how many feminist will have their doctor say, this child is deformed when it is not just to have it killed for the sake of prochoice??

• Assisted death, euthanasia, infanticide are just deflections from the word "kill", in this case,"Kill the babies." Sick!!

• Never in the mind of these 'doctors' is the fact that each life is a gift from God the moment HE implants the soul.

• looks like the Hippocratic oath has morphed into the Hypocritic oath.

This reply was deleted.