Replies

• They need to represent zero percent of the population. If this was being taught to my kids, I would personnally shoot him and put him out of the kids misery.

• As of Jan 26, 2021 the last study published: Estimated that gender-diverse persons represent 0.1 to 2% of the Worlds populations.

• That is if they want to be generous in their estimate.

• Let's bend reality 180 degrees to fit how I feel says every mentally ill person.

• Yes! It's all about emotions, nothing is demanding people to face REALITY, rather how does it make you feel?

• What a complete sick idiot

• This is one sick MAN. The parents of HIS students should transfer their children to a school with sane teachers. This sick brained person will end up in hell...God doesn't allow this.  There are three types of people...Women, Men and Sinners.

• At one time there were MORAL CLAUSES in a TEACHERS CONTRACT.... which would have barred this fool from gaining a platform of access to our Children... We need to find out what happened to those clauses and if still there... I believe many are... fire bums like this.  This teacher is so confused that he doesn't know what gender he is... He needs psychological counseling and medication... not a public paid podium to spread his mental disorder.

• The problem with a Ministry of Truth is definitely in the details... Who defines truth... it will become the Ministry of Propaganda.  Given this Administration and our current batch of failed politicians th Truth indeed may turn out to be STRANGER THAN FICTION.

• I think he is a wierd stupid lying teacher who is hellbent on pushing the gay narrative on his students. 🙄 

This reply was deleted.