Replies

• Any kid who is obese should have their parents fined or jailed for child abuse. 

• Just fix the damn Food Pyramid! Quit making it all about the Dollar bill. 

• Take the phones & computers from the overweight kids & they will run & play & not get overweight

• These monsters do not care how they destroy us. They are using EVERY available means: gender, food, prices, temperature control, cooking appliances and more. They are ruthless and cruel. In addition, they reverse everything accusing patriots of the Right of doing what they themselves are doing.  The very worse fact is that way tooooooooooooooooo many buy into their propaganda.

• I completely 100% agree with you

• Thanks, Janet.  I just don't know how it can be stopped. I keep praying that there is some low-profile opposition with TEETH are working in our behalf. 

• I have recently met someone who had or let doctors cut on her. Gastric bypass and later a full removal of all reproductive organs. Her endocrine system is now almost non-existent. Even spaying a dog removes 2/3 of the endocrine system. The vets are just as clueless as the doctors. Docs put my new friend on steroids, which put 80lbs on her 5ft frame. She tried giving up the steroids but got sick so they put her back on steroids. She had canceled me 4x in the last 5 wks.due to being sick.She went to my chiro for an initial set of x-rays of her central nervous system. The results were, in her words, "everything that can be wrong is wrong." This person is sick week after week.

These buffoon "doctors of medicine" actually think that cutting out organs doesn't affect how other structures in the body sit, position, interract or move. These buffoons actually think you can cut out a hormone-creating organ and there is no bad effect. IMO they are no better than ??? I don't know what.

She can't go back. It's too late. And it does appear that her immune system is barely functioning. 

• Sorry to say, that I believe they know EXACTLY what they are doing! Probably being paid for their efforts.

• I have had it with medical Dr's. I was at deaths door 6 years ago and having studied natural supplements for several years I knew if I didn't do something differant I would not be in theis world much longer. I googled Naturalist Dr. and found one 15 minutes away. She hooked me to a machine that read everything that was going on in my body and told me I had radiation, Asbestis and pesticides as well as bad bacteria in my gut as well as sledge blood and microscopic worms in my blood. Things Medical Dr's. don't even look for but then again Medical Dr's.only know what big Pharma wants them to know and big pharma wants everyone sick. Well My naturalist Dr. cleaned all that I had wrong with me out and today I am healthier than I have been in years. I don't go to medical Dr's. anymore as all they do is treat the symptoms where Naturalist Dr's.treat the cause. Everything I hade wrong with me has been cured.

• That's wonderful!

This reply was deleted.