Replies

• The answer to the question is an obvious NO, but do we want Kamala?

• If Biden can be convinced to quit running for re-election, who would replace him as the Democrat candidate? I was wondering about Nikki Haley. She has some Democrat leanings. She could keep on campaigning against Trump, which I guess she loves to do, and rack-up the majority of delegates on the Democrat side. Sure, if all of this happens, it would be an act of sheer desperation. But what else do the Democrat leaders have?

• If Biden resigns the Presidency, and Kamala resigns as VP at the same time, does that mean that Speaker Mike Johnson gets to be President?

• I not heard it said but Jill, as Joe's legal wife/guardian, should be charged with Elder Abuse for putting the man that she [presumably] loves through the high pressure and drug regimen he is obviously under for Financial gain.

• Yup, I said this when he was still in his basement!

• If Hillary comes to visit him it's over.

• We know Joe is done, his own party is doing everything to get him out of their way, they didn't call him and old man with diminished mental capacity for nothing.

Kamala, the laughing hyena is the one that worries me, Hillary needs to pay her a visit.
      I thought they would go after Hunter so Joe would pardon him, then he'd have to walk away, could not run again and he'd take the hyena with him, but I don't think they'll wait until November, and this way we still have her, she scares me more than Joe. Not that I think she's electable, but I didn't think Joe would ever live in the WH either, and at this point we aren't looking at electability, rather succession.

• Biden skates on classified docs what a corrupt govt we have

• I don't know who all collaborated on the generation of the Hur Report but I'm guessing it was senior officials from DOJ, DNC, and people from the Obama camp. In one report they've provided their justification for not charging Biden for the same offenses they've charged Trump with while at the same time throwing Biden under the bus as being mentally unit. The stage is now set for him to step aside as a candidate or face the embarrasment of being involuntarilly replaced. We've also told the entire world that our Commander In Chief is incompetent. The implications are frightening.

• .......and the idea of Kamala in the WH is even more frightening!

This reply was deleted.