Replies

• I read a Federal Judge ordered the Georga Govanor not to use the 2020 voting machines. Dominion Voting Systems I think are in 16 states. They are to use the old ones. I was told the drop boxes are now inside the voting places. I read to day. The RNC has gathered 70 K Drop Box Watchers. The First and Second day after the 2020 vote. Tea Party Comand News passed European News that Hackers there could hack into Dominion Voting Systems and watch the votes change, Our votes went to a computer in Canada, then Germany, then Spain, then CCP. This will come out in Federal Court after midterms.

• I voted early and found out the drop boxes in Greene County Ohio are monitored with security cameres

• Who's monitoring the security cameras... and who picks up the boxes and transports them?  Are both political parties there when the SEAL is broken and the boxes opened?  What keeps those picking up the boxes from adding a few thousand ballots before arriving at the tabulation center> 

Most election secuirty problems disappear with voting in person... photo ID, early voter registration, and strict controls on Early and Absentee voting...

Voter and election fraud are rampant and pervasive in our nation... Voter registration roles need to be properly vetted to remove ineligible voters  Proof of citizenship and residency MUST be submitted at the time of registration by the voter seeking registration.  It must be the VOTER's RESPONSIBILITY to prove they are eligible to vote. Underage voters, the dead, and those who fail to meet residency requirements, etc., must be purged from local voter registration rolls. 

Enforcement of the legal requirements, Do not suppress the vote... They DEFEND OUR VOTE AGAINST ILLEGAL VOTING.   It should not be the State's requirement to establish citizenship, residency, age, or any of the other lawful requirements to cast a vote... whether, in person or by mail.  Voting and election laws must be enforced if we are to have fair elections and representative Government.

• What happens after they move the boxes?

• What happens?  They send home the pole watchers and announce the Democrats won in a landslide...

• So, who's responsible for monitoring the (Dominion) machines through the entire process?  Are they being watched?

• The Chinese.

• The CCP main land China. Not Tiwon. 

• I said nothing about Taiwan, Taiwan considers itself separate from China, I respect that! 
      Only China in wishful thinking considers Taiwan part of the CCP, much like Putin considered Ukrain part of Russia, but just because they say so.....doesn't make it so!

• Hopefully they last longer than others who took a stance and got beaten down!

This reply was deleted.