ADMIN

10097647452?profile=RESIZE_710x

Special counsel John Durham alleged in a court filing Saturday that the Clinton campaign paid a tech company to hack servers in former President Donald Trump’s residences and the White House to gather derogatory information on him during the 2016 campaign and while he was president.

In the filing, Mr. Durham says the government has evidence that an unnamed tech executive “exploited” an arrangement with the government to monitor Mr. Trump’s internet traffic at Trump Tower, Mr. Trump’s Central Park West apartment, the executive office of the president and an unnamed healthcare provider.

The tech executive was only identified in court filings as “Tech Executive-1”. In previous filings by Mr. Durham, “Tech Executive-1” referred to Rodney Joffe, an internet entrepreneur and internet data expert.

Mr. Joffe did not respond to multiple requests for comment by The Washington Times.

“Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the [Executive Office of the President] for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump,” Mr. Durham writes.

Mr. Trump said Mr. Durham, who is investigating the origins of the Trump-Russia collusion probe, had revealed the depth of the Democrats’ scheme to undermine his presidency. He said the filing provides “indisputable evidence” that his campaign and presidency were spied on by Clinton campaign operatives.

“This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution,” Mr. Trump said in a statement. “In a stronger period of time in our country. This crime would have been punishable by death.”

In 2018, Mr. Trump has repeatedly claimed that his campaign was spied on. Trump allies said the court filing vindicated the former president.

“Trump was right,” former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told The Times. “They spied on the president of the United in the White House. That’s treason. Who’s going to jail for the rest of their life?”

The stunning allegations by Mr. Durham were included in a court filing alleging former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann has a conflict of interest with his attorneys.

read more here: https://conservativefighters.co/news/durham-says-clinton-campaign-funded-surveillance-of-trump-tower-white-house/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SO WHAT!!!  When the despicable bitch does some time, that will be news.

• What do you say now, PBS?? This is what you idiot sheep believed to elect Biden! 

• WHY did the DEM's get to INVESTIGATE an election back in 2016 that "they suspected" was stolen but PATRIOTS were denied at the doors of justice for asking for the same opportunity???

• If anyone thinks that there will be prosecutions coming soon ask yourself the following first-why is Durham exposing this evidence NOW? when it's been so obvious for so long to all (by both victim & criminal alike) that these crimes happened six years ago!!! First of all, this has been the slowest and most carefully unraveling of evidence I have ever seen, while none of the mentioned suspects are being raided and perp-walked like some of Trump's past associates. Are these suspect's being read Miranda Rights and being pressured to "roll on their associates"??? I think not. Durham and the rest of our democratic adversaries are just flaunting these crimes in our faces while saying "sit there and take it" there will be "no prosecutions here", haaa haaa!

• Those alive today have witnessed the turning of "America, the Land of Opportunity" to "America the Land of No Fault." Whatever the Action, robbery, mayhem, riot, death, the fault never lies with the doer anymore but with all the influences of their past." Therefore they are never guilty, we are are must continue to fund ways of correcting these wrongs through Taxpayers Dollars, sacrificing the Needs and Wants of All Positive Contributors to Society. The choice to reverse this direction may very well rest in Our Next Coming Primaries and Elections. Devote your times, efforts and funds to assure Victories in these as the survival of Our Nation depends on it.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The "Act", Feeling above the Law" then "Lying" is what brought down Nixon.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• One of the Three Biggest Lies Ever Told, "Trust me, I'm from the Government."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• "Trust me, I'm from the Government" - -and the other part of that was "and I'm here to help!"  We learned, long ago, if anyone approaches us with that line, to not JUST walk away, but RUN, like your life depends on it, because it does!

• prosecution....? I'll belive it when i see it !

• This kind of "surveillance" is what got Nixon thrown out of office.

This reply was deleted.