Replies

• Daniel 5:5, 26-27.  You have been weighed in the balances and you don't measure up. Your Kingship is divided and given to the Medes and the Persians. We are about to find out how King Belteshazzar felt. China will fulfill Maou prediction I will conquer America and never fire a shot. Infiltrate and conquer from within.

• This is all by design, TREASON with the intent to turn America into a 3rd world toilet puppet state of the new world order global dictatorship!!!!!  The devildemocommiecrats and their gop establishment co-conspirators have pulled off a coup, overthrowing the republic and replacing it with a dictatorial oligarchy!!!!!  There are a few, too few, patriotic republicans fighting for liberty and the TRAITORS mcconnell and mccarthy keep them on the outside so they can't effect policy!!!!!!!!!!

• Major Train Wreck is Coming, Hide and Watch. No I don't know where to hide.

• None of this would have happened if President Donald J. Trump was still in the White House. His foreign policy successes are beyond anything any president has ever done.

• Phil, that is why both sides conspired to get him out, he was wrecking their globalist plans!!!!!!!!!!  They fear him and hate him!!!!!!!!!!

• Yep think I see the Hand writing on the wall. Do you get it??

• Dan.2:the Uncut Stone destroys the last of man's systems based on love of lucre, power and control. 

This reply was deleted.