ADMIN
read more here: https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/11/elon-musk-teases-damning-new-twitter-files-release-makes-shocking-statement-about-anthony-fauci-n672135?u

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hahahahahahahaha, Musk is having fun, and I'm loving how he makes the left bleed one little cut at a time.

• We aren't finding anything out from the Twitter file releases that we didn't think previously, but it is certainly nice to get confirmation. My only hope is that something positive will come of it, but with our currentl= administration; I am doubtful that will happen.

• Patience fellow Patriot, patience. The culprits are in terror, because they know Congressman Jim Jordan and crew are going to bring them before congress to face the evidence against them, and hold them accountable for all citizens to witness.  

• The truth finds a way...Demo-Commie-Crat motto...If it ain't broke...Break it.

• Dr. Death Fauci Should be executed for the murder of millions around the world while he made millions off of the COVID Death jab

• He's just one of many. big Pharma, our stupid Government leaders, the WEF, they are the real enemy. I never did trust anything that is being pushed this hard. I refused get the death vaccine when my brainwashed Dr was trying to push it on me.

• I'll volunteer to be his executioner.. Vlad the Impaler would say that's too extreme.10907821499?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.