Replies

• Environmental Activists should be declared urban terrorists and treated like terrorists.  They generally don't don't know what they are talking about and tend to be violent!

• Arrest and put them away for life. Punishment should be so severe that these punks thing twice before they decide to cause damage to property and life.

• Liberals want to save the planet. Conservatives want to save the world.

• I wonder if this mostly peaceful, environmentally friendly arsonist considered the damage his fire has done to the environment he's trying to save? I'm quite sure not! As he's got to be a graduate of the same John Kerry - "Save the Planet" school that the group who cut down ancient redwood trees to save them... did!

• Hahahahaha, they consider nothing, they act purely on emotion stoked by, and manipulated by the powerful leftists, the schools, and media, in which I include the movie industry with all its too rich and mostly too stupid actors that our youth idealize.

• All y'all -- not all, or even most, Democrats are insane or bad people...we on the Right are mature, sane adults so there's no need for violence against ordinary Dems ...

but Dem politicians & their street Army activists, including destructive envirowackos must be removed from society & severely punished for their insurrectionist attacks on our Republic.

Those who make their living by harming America & Americans must be denied any & all means to make income & they must be totally ostracized.

Let them have nothing.

• Do you mean by ordinary democrat that they are liberals....liberal thinkers, not control-freak leftists?
      I'm not sure if I agree that not most democrats are "bad".....leftist, especially those in powerful positions who's actions and thinking are dictator-like, seeking position, money, and power, regardless of the cost to country and her people, to the degree of even acts of treason and murder. 
      Through the decades I have seen a big change in the democrat (not democratic) party, a major shift toward communist thinking, and the people still vote for them out of habit, or agreement. So, the people who call themselves democrats are making this shift possible out of conviction, or stupidity, either way the republic cannot survive them.....therefore they must be beaten, and perhaps beaten meaning a change of mind. 
      Our schools endoctronated our youth who are naturally emotional thinkers, and made them into communist thinkers, this must be turned around if we are to survive as a constitutional republic.

• I abosolutely agree!!!

• Save America....Kill a Democrat

• Shoot them on sight.

This reply was deleted.