ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Isn't kelly the one that bought an AR-15 saying on the 4473 that it was fro his own use while planning on giving it to the police?  In other words, he LIED on the 4473.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fZ1N37Q2Fk

• YIKES! You are technically right. Kelly says his intention was to turn the weapon over to police. That contradicts the forms question.

But anyone may have a change of mind the next day. Frankly, beyond a citizen identifying himself as a citizen, all regulation concerning the aquisition and personal defense use of firearms is unconstitutional. If a potential buyer is barred because he is criminal, or incompetent, why is he at loose in a society of competent citizens? This judicial cheapskate motive (to save money using parole) dilutes my unqualified right to keep and bear arms. That infringement is not acceptible.

• Regardless of Mark Kelly's wife, former-Arizona Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, a former military officer who seeks to violate the Constitutions most potent safeguard against insurrectionists, rates a firing squad as his family watches. He took an oath.

• Michael, I couldn't agree more.

• Thanks! So I guess we have the number one and number two spot on the line-up.

It would be a rebuttal Kelly could not forget.

• ALL devildemocommiecrats and many of the gop are deep state traitors who should be hanged for treason.  They won't take my guns, not unless they kill me first but if they do I will just come back as part of the army of Jesus Christ when he comes back to fight the final battle of good against evil.

• How is it that the Dems. have a snow balls chance in hell after what they/ve been putting this country through for the last 12 yrs.!?

Are there really THAT many COMMUNISTS in this country? If so.............Civil War is inevitable.

• I hope the people of Arizona are smart enough not to elect him.  All my family in the Phoenix area are voting for his opponent.

This reply was deleted.