Replies

• "Did Fauci, in fact, commit a crime against humanity?"  YES, as a matter of fact, he DID- - it is called Genocide!  This evil little fascist is well deserving of a PUBLIC EXECUTION!!

• Mengele believed he was doing the world good. Fauci is no more than the modern day "angel of death". 

• Well it's time to clip his wings and cage the bstard

• We never thought "WAR CRIMINALS" could roam around Our U.S.A.  But here is one who effectively waged war against Humanity with his capricious experimentation and trying to conceal his "weapon", (the SARS GAIN OF FUNCTION CREATION), sending it to WUHYAN.   Only because of what has become our 2 TIERED JUSTICE System and his assocdiated Criminal Democrat accomplices is this "human Scum" still YET FREE.  Hopefully he has nightmares about Conservaqtives like You and me who want to see him sentenced to death or behind bars till death

• You are a low down stinking liar!!!

• It is not better than getting COVID. It is worse. My family member had the vaccine and still got COVID. It is time for him to speak the truth. The vaccine is dangerous to so many.

• Do you believe for a nanosecond that these elite Aholes got the same magic potion as what they want us to take? I sure don't. 

Don't Comply.

• Just put this old crap out of his misery, give him the poison he recommends over and over again.

• He says, with the same smirk on his face. 

This reply was deleted.