ADMIN

Dr. Anthony Fauci Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that it is “quite possible” Americans will wear masks seasonally to stop the spread of respiratory-borne viruses.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “Let’s get to mask-wearing. At what point can we stop wearing masks outside? At what point if vaccinated people, do you take the masks off? Is the mask going to be something we have with us in a seasonal aspect?”

Fauci said, “You know, that’s quite possible. I think people have gotten used to the fact that wearing masks, clearly if you look at the data, diminishes respiratory diseases. You know we’ve had practically a non-existent flu season this year, merely because people were doing the kind of public health things that were directed predominantly against COVID-19. The Australians during their winter, same thing they had almost no flu largely due to the things including mask-wearing. So it is conceivable that as we go on a year or two or more from now, that during certain seasonal periods when you have respiratory-borne viruses like the flu, people might actually elect to wear masks to diminish the likelihood that you’ll be spreading these respiratory-borne diseases.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/09/fauci-quite-possible-seasonal-mask-wearing-will-become-permanent-in-america/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like the idea of putting masking tape over Fauci's mouth.  His continual spreading of half-truth and lies are really getting to me.  The man is a disgrace.  Especially when you consider tere is evidence he might be at least partially responsible for COVID-19

• Not for me !!!!

• They had no flu bnecause they blamed it all on Covid-19. Fauci is a quack. This whole Covid nonsense is a hoax. Masks are useless, the vaccine is not really a vaccine. We've been had.

• Yep ... not a vaccine. mRNA gene therapy with NO WAY TO BACK OUT!!

• He is an arrogent a$$hole. Would love to slap that smirk off of his face. When are Americans going to stand up and tell the busineses that we will only SHOP at a MASKLESS store. Let the others go broke or let the lemmings who glare at you if you do not have a mask shop in the mask stores. 

• I WILL NOT WEAR A MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  fraudci can kiss my buttocks if he thinks I am going to bow to satanic tyranny!!!!!!!!!!

• 8911532070?profile=RESIZE_584x

The Texas Terrier says Ferret Face is to be sacrificed for Globalist cause.

It seems the ChiComs are pushing mask-control longer than they were allowed.                                                                                            

The NWO technocrats want US debasement, but not with ChiComs left in control, so,

The two patsies, Gates and Fauci are to be tossed to the wolves to slow down the process.

(notice Fauci now hedges about indoor mask use, and Gates wife is divorcing him for distance)

So we could use the time for reorganizing, couldn't we? It couldn't happen to a pair of nicer lice, if true

• And who is the Texas Terrier you ask?

Alex Jones' Sandy Hook defamation suit to continue while he appeals to US Supreme Court - NewsTimes

• How did we come to this? The Bill of Rights up in a cloud of smoke and without a whimper! A disease less deadly than the common flu. America is dying! Thanks demoncrats!

This reply was deleted.