Replies

• Guarded for the rest of his life?  Yes and I sincerely hope it's a "short one" after he is convicted of INTERNATIONAL GENOCIDE!!

• Fauci was a "Useful Idiot" and knows too much... Any bets on how long before he suffers an "Arkanside"? 

• Why don't they just put his head in a box of flesh eating insects like he did to all his Beagle puppies! I would keep him safe just to watch him. 

• I hope his Prison Guards inform the "General Population" Inmate Fauci - is the guy who tortures little beagle puppies for fun!

• Justice in completely different in prison! He would be everybody's wife! BTW, I blame Trump for not getting Fauci out of the mix. Trump should have appointed a group REAL experts to deal with this. It all could have been controled by therapeutics with out a stoppage in our economy at all! 

• BTW, why isn't Trump automatically capitalized on your site? 

• Pushed back on!  You liar - you're the one who spread it. 

• He became richer while thousands died . Same goes for some members of the Congress . My hope is that their retirement is one of FEAR that they might  be a target on some nut list .

• He was the one with all the Mininformation and I agree he should have Federal Prison Guards guarding him

This reply was deleted.