Replies

• Actually, "fauxi" is the biggest part of the problem, IMHO!!

• Fauci is the face of evil. Why is he still walking around free?

• Because he is a democrat/communist!

• Hitler would be proud of Dr. Death Fauci along with Dr. Frankenstein Bill Gates and the rest of the Depopulation Globalists for murdering a Billion people around the World. The bunch all should be on Death row for Genocide

• We don't have to worry about too many people on earth, we should worry about sperm counts dropping major time. When men cannot get women pregnant it's over! 

• Sperm count is down 62% in America and 50% worldwide, according to Google. I thought it would have been limited to the US due to Gate's and Monsanto, but no, not according to this.

• It is a worldwide,problem, it's the food and chemicals, and these "foods" are sent all over the world.

I talked to a man decades ago, back in the 90s who was in charge of a government farm near Buffalo where they were experimenting with different crops. He was talking about corn, tomatoes, and green beans at that time, they were removing the enzymes to make it impossible for the bugs to eat them. Bugs don't have enzymes of their own and depend entirely on the food they eat to provide to them what is needed to brake down, to help the digestion of the food. The bugs avoid everything without enzymes, therefore they will not attack these crops. This is for feed for animals and for humans.
      Humans make some of our own enzymes but not all, for the rest we rely on the food we consume to provide us. It's a beautiful balance that they have completely messed up so they can be more profitable, less loss......and to hell with anyone's health. Look at the tremendous digestive issues and allergies in the last 20 years. Gluten problem is a huge money maker, so are digestive enzymes, and for the health industry the ailments caused by digestive issues, the inflammation triggering all sorts of breakdown in our systems. Foods have lost their value, we have to eat more to get the feeling of satisfaction that the same food provided decades ago when the nutritional value was there. We are dumber than a bug......we eat this junk, and junk it is! This all plays into the reproductive problems our youth is facing, they grew up on this crap, they are dealing with constants inflammation, their bodies are in overdrive, they are wearing themselves out trying to survive. Their ability of cell reproduction is minimized, our cells never reproduce at the previous auality (thus aging) but today this is much worst than when our foods were whole and natural. You cannot be healthy if your gut isn't healthy and what they call food today is killing us.

• The number of countries in Europe that have taken steps to ban GMO's in human food crops has increased but it seems that they still allow GMO soybeans for their livestock feed. (article from 2-21).  I did not know that about the enzymes, so thanks for that info. As far as the issues our younger ones face, one of the main problems is the results of increased vaccines, most of which use the HEK (Human Embryonic Kidney cell line). I really believe this is a primary reason for the increase in homosexuality and likely the transgender issues. What happens to a boy when he receives female kidney cells, and they interract with every single organ in the body? Or vice versa? It cannnot not be an issue.

I will share this true story about the gut microbiome and its effects upon the body when destroyed. One of my female Boxers is 18 months old. I brought her home at 8 weeks and within about 4-5 weeks she developed a horrid lung infection from hell. It kept on. Two vets in two opposite areas of town could not get it cured until one finally put her on human controlled substance antiobiotics (signature required). She recovered. Then, she had 10 days of antibiotics, one right after the other, for her spay surgery, cherry-eye surgery and an dog bite surgery and multiple bites with fewer days of antibiotics (female aggression, who knew...) The total time on antibiotics was 4 months and she was just over a year-old at that time. What happened was that her gut microbiome was completely destroyed. It affected her brain and she was untrainable. She was chaotic, hyper, like a coke-head. She terrified me if on a leash as she could bolt like a bullet or cannon, so I quit trying to walk her and began looking for trainers, one after another. I finally found one who actually listened to all the previous health problems, and she had me put both girls on detox and a raw diet, which I have continued. Her taining methods are like no other trainers. Basically, I let her correct herself by yanking herself at the end of the rope. She gets hyper, as she releases cortisol. The trainer showed me how to hold onto the long lead and how to prep me for the inevitable power jerk as she hit the end, but what it does it let her correct herself, and it is working. Once she stops the behaviour she gets soothing praise, which releases melatonin, so this training method utilizes her own hormones to re-teach her to behave and listen and obey. The other training she has me do is to use words almost as a leash, soft tones repeated until I accomplish what I want. This also releases melatonin and her relief is visible!. She is responding well to that also, but each new situation is a complete start from scratch. That is how much damage antibiotics did to her brain. Boxers are smart, can be stubborn and independent, but all her issues stemmed from one thing, antibiotics. I.knew the gut was the 2nd brain but did not know it returns back to the brain in the opposite direction. 

So, back to humans, when a combination of increasing numbers of jaxxes tainted with HEK, and add in foods that trigger inflammation, and then we have the inflammatory responses that are so common in our country. Gluten, allergies, addiction to sugar, bread, resulting overweight, etc., the proliferation of eating fast food, and it's all downhill. It is not healthy and it is too bad it ends up being that each damaged person almost has to figure it out on their own, because the doctors are not trained in health, but in drugs. They get paid for each jaxxine that they sell and that is part of the sick state this country is in. All the overweight adds in as well, which is an overwhelming percentage of Omega 6, which is inflammatory, instead of healthy and healing, Omega 3. 

• No Fauci - the problem in the Chinese bought and paid for bureaucrats like you!

• This is what happens when over paid government bureaucrats forget they work for the American people. Fauci believes that we are all lab rats for his experiments in “gain-of-function”.  It’s too bad Trump was removed from office because he would have controlled this fool or fired him. 

This reply was deleted.