Replies

• Regardless of how we may think that Trump was "removed from office", We the People can fix what is broken in our elections. But only if we get active in our local and state election processes so that the people's voices can truthfully and clearly be heard.

• States rights existed before the establishment of the federal government, and they are the very foundation of our free, constitutional republic. Fauci is just another power hungry politician, like the Clintons and Obamas, who want to fundamentally transform our union of sovereign states into a centralized, totalitarian oligarchy. And of course, he intends to remain a member of that wealthy, elite ruling group. Sorry pal and keep talking, as we already have your number, and CNN is inadvertently helping more free US citizens to see it too.

• This creep needs to shut up and FINALLY go away

• The federal government is not our boss. As a matter of fact, the people created the government with strict powers, not to be abused by the feds. If a power is not listed in the constitution, they cannot do it. The states and the people are the bosses of the feds. I guess Fauci and BIen did not get the memo, and what is really messed up is that all elected officials take the oath to uphold and defend the constitutiion of the US. I took the same path when I joined the Army. I did not take an oath to uphold and defend the government. 

• Naturally they are a problem.....he wants to control EVERYTHING!
    BTW I thought he was "science", why is he concerned with states rights?

This reply was deleted.