Replies

• Who ever makes a move to clean out D.C. he or she will have to have the total backing of not only the people but the military. Also cannot just stop with the FBI , what about the CIA, NSA, And DOJ.  The clean out is massive where do you stop?

• The democrats have been using the same methods the Nazis used to turn Germany into a totalitarian dictatorship. The private army Hitler used to subdue the German population has been recreated here in America. Just a few years ago the Kenyan that occupied the Whitehouse began the reconstruction process. Today his handiwork can be seen wherever we look. The entire justice system has been turned inside out, upside down and ass backwards.

Obama's Civilian National Security Force

Has Obama's 'civilian national security force' finally arrived?
    Joseph Farah identifies 'the permanent occupying army' of the 44th president
  • DC is a pit of vipers. They were gunning for DJT prior to his election win. The deep state needs to be purged of the insideous, uber powerful, unelected bureaucrats or no "outsider" will ever be able to lead without constantly being sabotaged.

• Vipers is a good word to describe Washington DC 

• Not to be so defamatory I prefer to call them low life, heretical, scumbags, and pukes... not to be confused with degenerate pedophiles and Nazi rejects... parked in front of the White House waiting for a call to join the President for a swaray in the Lincoln bedroom.  Just kidding the Lincoln bedroom has been closed for remodling since the Clintons left... big job taking out all the stains on the walls and ceilings.  LOLO just in case.

• Yes top 50% need to be fired and possibly prosicuted. The F.B.I is a political office anymore. It has to be non political or or the crooks take over in D.C. which is what is what going on now! The Criminals are in charge!

• This is another appointment by Trump that I questioned....Chris Wray is a dirty cop. Wray sold out the American people a long time ago. 

• IS THIS THE LEFT B.I. OR THE FIB.?  DEFUND THE FBI. DOUBLE POLICE AND MILITARY SALARIES. MAKR GRAT GO AWAY.

ABUTOM
     right now
    Awaiting for approval MOST MEDIA CENSORS.

• The fbi, cia, dni ALL need at least a 50% haircut before the VERMIN roaches manage to DESTROY our once great nation!

• 99% of the entire govt. should be put in jail

This reply was deleted.