Replies

• That is well said! Agree with you on everything!

• God is allowing "them" to dig themselves into a place of no return.  God will, and is interveneing in "all" this corruption.  "They" are  lying incessantly while thinking no knows or notices.  God will suddenly put an end to all their untoward behaviors.  All we have to do is believe God and join in prayer to fight spiritually.  God is not going to allow satan or satan's minions to win!  God himself is laughing at them and is slowly bringing down His judgement (hammer) down upon them.  This is God's intention to preserve His nation.  The Constitution belongs to God. God wrote through the men who penned it.  Watch for the sudden resolution only God can do and keep praying to fight the spiritual war.

• I agree. We lift Him up and He will lift us up in victory.

• One mistake in nominees that President Trump made  He was correct - Comey had to go; but I don't think he know how deep the deep state was when he nominated Wray.  It seems to me is he can't be sure that Americans Rights have been violated - he should be taking steps to mae certain they are not.  That is a lame brained excuse.  WRAY DO YOUR JOB - that is not to persecute the de"mock"rats perceived enemies; not to step on people's rights; not to play along with anything anyone in TRAITROR JOE's administration tells you; not to enbed operatives in whatever goup YOU or someone in the administration wish to malign.

When the Republicans take control of the house in January, Wray needs to be invetigated also.

• Yes, Wray must be indicted, along with Hillary and her minions, AND Pelosi and her minions, AND SO MANY MORE - too much to count, BUT GOD knows who they ALL ARE, AND HOW TO BRING THEM DOWN‼️‼️‼️

• And when they do investigate this political hack, they need to arrest him and throw him in the slammer!

This reply was deleted.