ADMIN

Me voting November 2020 - Imgflip

On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.

Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.

read more:

https://breaking911.com/breaking-fbi-finds-mail-in-ballots-discarded-in-pennsylvania-all-of-them-were-cast-for-president-trump/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• While 9 may seem like a miniscule number, what if that was 900... or 9000? There are some counties in the US where the number of voters isn't all that high. In Smuggler's Notch (NH), first in the nation to vote, there aren't all that many that are registered to vote. But 9 could make a difference to them. Then there are counties that are fairly decent sized. 900 votes or even 9000 votes could swing an election. What I found interesting was that they were military votes. That's rather scary that those who protect our freedoms and liberties weren't allowed their voices and choices to be heard. That says wrong on so many levels. And... if there were 9... how many more could be missing?

• Robyn...

Read the article again... tens of thousands of mail in balllots were not counted... they were reported as being received late.  However, certain counties (Democrat Counties) were given extensions and the late ballots were counted.   Many rural Republcian counties were not given an extension and tens of thousands of ballots were not counted.

• You're absolutely corrrect! And that was my mistake. I got a bit distracted by the number 9 that I totally missed it. For that I apologize. I was focused in on the military ballots (mainly because I'm a Navy brat myself) that it didn't occur to me that there was more to it than just that. I stand corrected (unlike snowflakes who insist they're right when they couldn't be more wrong if they tried). I too am concerned about this whole mail-in ballot thing. It's the only way the Demonrats could win. I received an application for a mail-in ballot. It's still here on my home work desk. I'm sending it back with a note: "I don't trust you. I'll do it in person." That should cause fainting, nashing of teeth and moaning in despair (oh to be a fly on the wall when it happens). And Col. Nelson, this grateful Navy brat thanks you for your service!

This reply was deleted.