ADMIN

So gay pride gets a whole month And Veterans get a day? - Skeptical 3rd  World Kid | Meme Generator

At least five Tampa Bay Rays players decided not to wear rainbow-colored logos on their uniforms on Saturday as part of the team's annual 'Pride Night'.

In the buildup to Saturday's MLB game against the Chicago White Sox, which also marked the franchise's annual 16th Pride Night celebration, the Rays added rainbow-colored logos to their uniforms, caps and on the right sleeve of their shirts.

'Our Pride Nights continue to grow both in terms of visibility and participation,' Rays president Matt Silverman told the Tampa Bay Times. 'By doing this, we extend an invitation not just for this game but for all of our games that the LGBTQ+ community is invited, welcomed and celebrated.'

Members of the LGBTQ community also took part in pregame activities organized by the MLB franchise. Mini LGBTQ flags were additionally given out to fans, while the field's mount and the stadium's roof both displayed pride colors.

On Sunday, however, Tampa Bay Rays manager Kevin Cash addressed some of his players' refusal to wear the Pride-themed uniforms, saying he doesn't think it will negatively impact the clubhouse because discussions among the players over past few weeks were constructive and emphasized the value of differing perspectives.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10887465/Cash-Rays-players-not-wearing-LGBTQ-logos-wont-divide-team.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Calvin, biden doesn't have enough mental capacity to suck, he is merely a bobblehead puppet being manipulated by satanists and doesn't have the mental capacity to know right from wrong, or what day it is for that matter!!!!!!!!!!  I actually feel sorry for him because he is being used by EVIL people to do satan's work and he doesn't even know it I don't believe!!!!!!!!!!

• Good for the players that refused to wear the LGBTQ GANG COLORS. Each one of us has the right to decide who and what we support PERIOD!

• Theodore, I agree, those who refuse to bow to the satanic agenda are standing for God and will be rewarded for it!!!!!!!!!!

• Good for them

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene, their goal is to totally abolish morality and give satan free rein over America!!!!!  They will suffer in the Lake of Fire for eternity because of it!!!!!  The fact that they don't believe in God, Heaven, or hell doesn't change the fact that all exist and that they will answer to Almighty God at the Great White Throne Judgment!!!!!  We will all stand before Jesus but I am glad I won't stand before Him at that one!!!!!  If they think I am a "hater" for refusing to bow to their agenda and can't be intimidated into doing so just wait until They start calling Jesus a "hater", His response will be, "going down" and they will find out hell IS real. hot, and eternity is a VERY long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kudos to these players for standing up.

• I agree with the players you should be allowed in want you don't have to do what the government says just to make someone proud. I'm a Christian and do I have the right to make others wear a shirt with the words saying Jesus Is the Lord. This LGBTQ is nothing but a political to get votes 

• All of us are sinners to one degree or another. All of us have a daily battle with the temptation to sin. Some people have an almost irresistible desire to steal things. Psychiatrists call these people “kleptomaniacs” but the Lord still requires that they use their free will to say no to their sin and turn toward the Lord. Some people are genetically or psychologically predisposed to be addicted to alcohol or drugs and, in order to quit, sometimes they have to be hospitalized and endure terrible withdrawal symptoms, but the Lord still requires that they use their free will to say no to their sin and turn toward the Lord. Sexual orientation cannot be conflated with a race of people created by the Lord. In Jeremiah 13:23, the question is asked: "Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots?" Of course, the answer is no. Just by an act of their free will, no one is able to change the color of their skin but every year thousands and thousands of homosexuals use their free will to say no to their sin and turn toward the Lord. In short, genetics loads the gun but free will pulls the trigger. Sodomites, Sodomettes, pedophiles, and bestialists have to continually use their free will to say no to their sin just like everyone else. When you say no to sin—any sin—and keep saying no without giving in to the temptation, you build up spiritual muscle, and the temptation to sin becomes less and less.

This reply was deleted.