Replies

• THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST PARTY WILL CREATE RACIAL HAVOC IN FLORIDA TO UNDERMINE GOV DESANTIS EFFORTS TO UNITE FLORIDA AND DO THE RIGHT THING FOR AMERICAN FREEDOM. STOP THE PARTY OF PUTIN. DRILL BABY DRILL.

HOW CAN YOU PUT THE FATE OF THE UKRANIAN PEOPLE IN THE HANDS OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY THAT KILLS BABIES?

PLEASE POLAND GIVE THEM THE PLANES THEY NEED AND GET NATO TO REPLACE THEM TO YOU. DON'T COUNT ON THE COMMUNIST DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Subject: Fwd: UKRAINE IS MY NEW LOVE. TONIGHT RESCUE TEAMS WILL PULL THE BODIES OF CHILDREN OUT OF THE PUTIN PILE.
    THINK ABOUT THAT WHILE YOU PLAY THIS SONG.

WWW.SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY RADIO SHOW.COM

COMMUNISTS ARE BUTCHERING THE INNOCENTS AND COWARDS SAFE IN THEIR BEDS DON'T CARE.
    WHAT YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF MY PEOPLE, YOU DO UNTO ME. JESUS CHRIST.
    SPECIAL THANKS TO THE POLISH PEOPLE WHO TOOK TO THEIR HEARTS ONE MILLION UKRANIANS.
    PRAY FOR THE RUSSIANS IN COMMUNIST SLAVERY. PRAY FOR THE USA WHO HAS LOST IT'S WAY.

Marcus Tullius Cicero – Traitors DEMOCRAT COMMUNISTS

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero

THOSE WHO CONVINCE YOU TO KILL A CHILD ARE DEMOCRAT COMMUNISTS. ABUTOM THE AMERICAN FUNDAMENTALIST

• MLK must be spinning in his grave at the hatred being taught to blacks by the liberal elitists who spawn nothing but hate!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Ann, I've preached and preached that this was going to happen for the last 20 yrs!!  Hussien Obummer helped this along starting in 2008!!  It's insane that we've sat back and allowed these nitwits to sow such hatred!!  That's why they're trying to teach CRT!!   Blacks (I refuse to call them "Africa. American" because 99% of them were born in America) this is a first step and it is to STOP calling them AA!!  They're AMERICANS!!  Second, they're 13% of the population so WHY is everything geared to their "liking" and WHY are they in 99% of commercials if they're only 13% of the population??  Doesn't make sense and we need to STOP the INSANITY!!  We should be more worried about if you're a good person and NOT about what color your skin is!!  WTHU people!!  

• Otto,

many of us warned for decades, fourthy years ago I was telling people what was coming, but no American wanted to believe this could or would happen here. No one wanted to see the corruption, and they were enamored by the POS Obama, so proud of themselves to have elected a black man to the WH! No one in the mainstream saw he was a communist, those who knew they liked it! He started the race situation we are seeing today, he wanted the chaos created by the division, he wanted whites to feel guilty about something they had nothing to do with and has been done and over with for many decades. They used Covid to further divide us over the vaccine, they don't want us to unite, they are afraid what we might do to them now that more and more eyes are open.

it was Trump that brought people together, who was willing to say it as it is, and it is mostly since Trump cam on the political scene that people are speaking out, and see more clearly! This time of the halfwit in the WH is showing even the left how far gone they are and it's good to see more and more of them seeing the wrongs.

• Otto, I agree, I NEVER use the hyphenated bullshiite!!!!!  They are either Americans or they aren't!!!!!  It is mostly the liberal elitists, rich white libtards, that push this nonsense!!!!!  I like the response of Redd Fox many years ago when he said, "I am not african anything, I came from St. Louis"!!!!!!!!!!

• Ann, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  The satanic left, deeply embodied by fuhrer obama, is doing all they can to destroy America by pitting people against each other!!!!!  They have blacks attacking other blacks, asians, and whites, knowing that retribution will come and they can then blame the victims for standing up for themselves!!!!!!!!!!

• And it begins, their teachings of hate worked!

This reply was deleted.