Replies

• IF (CRT), [Critical Race Theoty] IS TAUGHT IN ANY SCHOOL IN THIS COUNTRY, THE BOARD OF EDUCATION IN THAT STATE SHOULD BE GIVEN THEIR WALKING PAPERS and If there are any Teacher or Instructors that take it upon themselves to continue to bring CRT up in class in any way, then they should loose their teaching credentials!

TEACH SOMETHING LIKE CRT IS LIKE BEATING THE DRUMB OF RACISM ALL OVER AGAIN AND [FOR WHAT REASON]?...TO CONTINUE TO CREATE TERMOILE IN OUR SOCIETY? MY GOD society has been working all these years toward the race issues since the jim crow time......just because Obama has some bones to pick on RACE ISSUES and because he is now POTUS, HE'S GOING TO MAKE HIS MARK?

THIS IS THE RESULT, THE OUTCOME OF HAVING THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT IN AMERICA right? CRT as a MANDATORY SUBJECT TAUGHT IN K THROUGH 4 years of college.

Teach CRT as a sub subject beyond schooling to get your mastersof a doctorate but not in school. Teach the truth about america

I saw what my Son went through because of OBAMA'S "Diversity Society". Graduated with Honors IN PRE-MED. Then Obamas Diversity kicked into high gear.

Diversity is not meant to displace students with high honors from applyong AND BEING ACCEPTED to medical school but that's what my son was up against. Here in the 48 Obama's diversity mandate to universities and many many other hiring issues was rampant. My Son was accepted overseas.

YES---He was finally accepted he is currently completing his final 1.5 years and just recently passed the USMLE EXAM.

NO THANKS TO STUPID OBAMA WHO LIVES WITH DIVERSITY ON THE BRAIN............. DAILY!

• I hate to say it but white people need to stand the hell up!!  STOP thinking you're racist because you're proud of your race or you're tired of the racist bullshit around you!!  The other day I had reality TV on.  They were talking about they only visit/shop at black owned businesses.  That pissed me off!!  I called my daughter and said what would you say if I told you I would only go/shop/patronize white businesses??  She said "I wouldn't think too highly of you" (she's 40)   I didn't raise my children to be racist and people (especially white people) need to wake the F up!!  This is NOT about being fair!  As we can see by many high jobs that "affirmative action" is NOT working to good!!  Look at the Ho we have next in-line to the most powerful position in the world!!  She was ONLY selected because she was black and a woman!!  When you elect someone based on affirmative action then you elect idiots!!

https://twitter.com/GoofyOlives/status/1502510240365162501?ref_src=...

https://twitter.com/goofyolives/status/1502510240365162501
    • Otto, crt isn't about fairness for anyone!!!!!  Their plan is to give advantages to people based on skin color to keep them on the plantation!!!!!  Quotas don't help blacks at all, they only prop up those unable to function in a competitive society!!!!!  Most blacks resent this crap because their children are being indoctrinated to hate rather than taught how to think and how to succeed in life!!!!!!!!!!  I WILL NOT be intimidated into being ashamed of my skin color because God decided I didn't!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes, white people need to stand up and stick together on issues of racism... If the blacks can be proud of their race, hispanics can be proud of their race, why is it that white folks are racist for standing up for their race??  Yes, affimative action has produced a trove of idiots... The inmates are running the asylum !!!!  At risk of being called a white supremist, I totally agree that whites need to stand up and take back the asylum and again declare everyone equal.....

• According to Indonesian law, when a woman marries an Indonesian man, she and her existing children automatically become Indonesian citizens. They do have to, MUST, give up any and all other citizenships. So, Obama gave up his American citizenship when his mother married the Muslim.......

didn't he also come here as a foreign student with a foreign visa to study? If he is an American citizen, how does he qualify as a foreign student. Confusing?

• So, how do we teach our kids to defend themselves against this violence toward them.. Turn the other cheek???  I don't think so!! 

• Teach them the truth about American history so they KNOW. Fight for the truth in education, get involved in the schools and demand they end segregating kids by the color of their skin, vaccinated or not, rich or poor. They are in school to learn math, history, science, reading......not politics, not sexuality, certainly not to learn to hate their own country and each-other.

• Paul, I agree!!!!!  They should avoid violence if possible but if not fight to WIN!!!!!!!!!!

• As the Bible says Lawlessness will increase in the end times, and folks we are there

• Janet, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  The end of days are upon us!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.