Replies

• Thank God "someone" is looking out for children; I cannot comprehend how, or why, any parent would want to allow, or encourage, the destruction of their own child's future well-being.

• Captain Obvious to the rescue.

• The rest of the world is seeng the damage........florida may be a good start, but not enough.

• I love common sense!

• A good start ! Keep it going !

• needs to be federal. 

• Florida is doing what Texas should have already done.  Excellent work Florida.  You are the shining light on the path going to righteousness. 

• I'm so very glad Jesus saved her

• Good for the Florida medical board.  I think anyone who pushes this stupidity should be investigated for child abuse - that includes anyone connected with the schools, the medical profession and the parents who go along with it.  I wonder if any of them can tell me that a child really has the mental capability of making life changing decisions before s/he is 25.

• I agree.  The brain does not fully developed until 25 yrs age.  Some mature before then.   It is a crime against humanity.  It is violation of God's law.  God's plan for us is good and blessing.  He wants to protect us from evil and harm.  He does not want us to be abused or us to abuse others.  Better it were that a mill stone be tied around their neck and be cast into the sea than to harm one (even just one) of these little ones. 

This reply was deleted.