ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LES, THAT'S TRUE, BUT IF THERE ACTUALLY IS A LAW AGAINST USING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO GARNER VOTES THEN THE REPUBLICANS SHOULD NAIL THEM ON IT!

• The Republicana ARE PUSSYs!  You can see it every day, look at their voting record! JOHNSON IS A PUSST.

• The gop establishment, which is 90% of the party, are complicit in TREASON with the devildemocommiecrats so won't lift a finger to stop them!!!!!!!!!!

• I recently came across a word that was unfamiliar, with my Public High School education that's not unusual so looked it up.

It's Quango, and it's interesting that the word ends in "NGO".

noun

1. An organization or agency that is financed by a government but that acts independently of it.
  • "...are being distributed" is a passive phrase.  We The People" would like to know who are those ACTIVELY Distributing such "toilet paper" so "WE THE PEOPLE" Could flush them and their "liberal wipes"

• Mayorkas is guilty and should be in prison.  Biden is pulling his strings and we all know it.  Schumer has to bring it to trial in the Senate or he too is guilty of treason and belongs in prison.  We have to fight for our country and we can wait no longer.  We need to elect Trump and start the deportations.  Our goal should be to deport eleven million in four years.  Stop all federal funds going to illegal aliens, send no money to sanctuary cities and states, and make it a federal crime to pass any State Law that is in contradiction with federal immigration law.  This must stop and we cannot let it continue any longer.  Place a bounty on illegals and give anyone $50 a head for any illegal they turn in to ICE.

• NoSlack, sounds great, but we have no power to make it happen, unless  we organize and get a good leader!

• "BRAINSTORM"---Assuming the "Best":  Should the votes give us our champion-DONALD TRUMP and Both houses of Congress turn up as a REPUBLICAN Majority, these are going to be some busy folks, attempting to Undo all the Harm done by the "Biden aDmInIsTrAtIoN". Perhaps we here and other CONSERVATIVE=PATRIOTIC Groups could compile lists of  "TO DO ITEMS" and place any relavent helpful data with each, such as P.O.C.s and information that would tie in a section of the Constitution to the desired legislation. I have crudely expressed what various others can say more eloquently and directly.

• Agreed

• GREAT List of "IMPERATIVES TO DOs" NO SLACK. Keep it and add to as realized. Under each item put a possible method of accomplishing and who can be tasked to get it done.

This reply was deleted.