Replies

• I have some news to share with you guys here it is:

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/ex-cia-operative-comey-brennan-get-deat...

Ex-CIA operative: Comey and Brennan should get death penalty
    An operative who formerly served the United States in the CIA says those who orchestrated the Russia collusion narrative against the Trump campaign,…
  • let's do it.

• I believe we are living in a dangerous time with in the party

• I'll never forget what I read when it was recorded about 3 yrs ago from a Leftist who said "You know why we will always win don't you? It's because the Republicans always obey the rule of law and play by the rules". It may have been Project Veritas.

• Actually, I believe we lose because we're deathly afraid of applying existing laws with a vengeance.

• Exactly Roberto... it is not for the lack of law, that we find ourselves where we are today... It is for our failure to apply the law judiciously, whenever the law is violated.  WE LACK THE WILL TO APPLY THE LAW... often, fearing reprisals against our political allies for their failure to obey the law.

• Amen sir!

• Attempting to destroy a duly elected president is called "treason" and should be treated AND "punished" as such!

• Show me where in US law that is defined as such. Show where you can find the term TREASON in US law and what it's definition is.

I think a far better and provable violation is SEDITION. SADLY, the penalties for sedition aren't a harsh. Be that as it may, the msicreants MUST be punished or the rule of Constitutional Law in the US is finally dead as a door nail.

• Oh no, I think they should receive Life in Prison with no chance of Parole, and Exempt from a Presidential Pardon.

This reply was deleted.