Replies

• He hopes so. Then DeSantis will be beat by Democrat that steals the election. 

• Yup, DeSantis if he is what I think he might be, will not run against Trump, it Oulu be foolish for him. He was just re-elected, he needs to serve the term the people supported h8m to get.

• JUST SMOKE AND MIRRORS AND DESTRACTION.  LET'S TRY TO SPLIT THE REPUBLICANS.  AND ARE ANY OF THE ELECTIONS VALID ANYMORE????

• Why worry about who is our candidate... when elections are rigged and the outcomes fixed before we vote?  More misdirection... we need to be focused on repairing and restoring our electoral system... Major reforms in our election laws must be forthcoming if we are to have elections that reflect the actual vote.

• When Democrats say something like this you know Trump is the one that they fear do you think they will tell you who will beat them we are not stupid 

• They sure do fear him, he is the ONLY ONE who can defeat them and we must support him. I'm even working on the Amish to go and vote!

• Yeah, they are cowering in the corner from fear... Tell that to the Jan 6th political prisoners in DC and the FBI agents looking for white supremacists in the living rooms and local Churches of our Christian communities... After all these white extremest are insurrectionists and need to be restrained from burning down our cities.

Wake up... Why would the Marxist Democrat party fear any opposition candidate... when the electoral system is rigged in their favor?  Either we have fair and open elections or we don't... The evidence of election fraud suggests our elections are not fair or open ... and, as long as our elections are rigged it doesn't matter who our candidate is... the Marxis will win.

• One more attempt to take out a governor who has kept his state FREE from the forced jabs, shut down of his state etc etc.  We in Florida have had freedom all through the lockdowns except for maybe the first 2 months, I'm not sure.  Then the gov. opened the state in spite of the media hysterics.  He is a good descent man by his actions.  The media trashes him daily.  We hope he stays here in Florida and keeps our state in line with the Constitution.  Soros is a snake and will try to destroy him.  Wake up people!!!!

• I agree Victoria, DeSantis must stay in Florida and finish his work, personally I'm tired of politicians who are jumping to the next position before they finish what they were elected to do. I don't think Soros is supporting DeSantis, he is trying to divide by causing doubt. There are ads on TV pushing DeSantis to run for president, stating he can beat Trump.....again, trying to divide! It's the liftest trick, turn people away from the one they fear the most,  try to divide so they can win and keep power.......do not fall for it. Keep supporting Trump, stand with him, he will not mislead this country.....we should not get cought up in inner fighting.

• Why hasn't soros been taken out of the American scean?

This reply was deleted.