ADMIN

10859423880?profile=RESIZE_710x

Elderly Georgia Democrat Rep. David Scott has made no public appearance for several weeks, and his younger Republican rival wants to know where he is hiding.

“He’s been missing — the last time anybody has seen him was in September in Congress … [and] he’s not been campaigning,” GOP candidate Caesar Gonzales told Breitbart News.

Scott, aged 77, has represented the poor and majority-black 13th Congressional District to the south and west of Atlanta since 2003. Roughly 60 percent of the residents are black, one-quarter are white, and 10 percent are Latino.

Gonzales continued:

The [September] appearances that he made were very tightly managed. You could not go in there unless you were invited. Only certain members of the press were allowed, and only certain people could take pictures. … He’s very feeble and he’s been in declining health, and in that condition, you don’t want your constituents to see you.

Scott’s disappearance has been noted by local media and the local Clayton County GOP — partly because it might mean that the Democratic district will elect a Republican for 2023, by default.

Scott was born in 1945. His campaign did not return messages from Breitbart News.

“Nobody has been able to find David Scott,” said radio host Scott “Rhino” Rheinhold on October 28. (click the blue link to hear the interview)

The local chatter is that “either David Scott had passed away, or that he was in hospice,” Rheinhold said on Atlanta’s 106.3 Xtra. He described a strange episode where he called Scott’s campaign and asked to speak to the soft-spoken candidate:

Obviously,  I’ve heard him many times, and the phone rings [back]. I pick up [and hear] “Hey, Scott! Rhino! Oh, everything’s good! I’m doing great. Everything’s good.” …

I don’t even know if this was really David Scott calling me, to be honest, [but it] set my radar off because he said one thing to me that was a little weird. I said “Are you doing any campaign events? … Are you going to be out doing events? Where have you been? [The voice responded] “I’ve been out! I’ve been campaigning, man. I’ve been putting yard signs everywhere”… So at this point, I’m like, “Wow, that really didn’t sound like David [Scott].”

“I’m willing to put up an extra T-shirt … [to anyone who] can get us video proof or picture proof of David Scott walking around campaigning, or being in events,” Rheinhold added.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/31/democrat-rep-scott-disappears-from-2022-race/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I saw somewhere the Clintons were in Georgia, but according to the unidentified Spokeperson they had left the area just after Scott went missing. 

• To allay any suspicions of Mr. Scott's "possible" death, I did check Atlanta obituaries - - nothing there; only more info on his time in office (past and current".  A whole list of his supposed office locations and the info that he IS, curremtly, running for re-election.  Of course that does not address the "other" possibilities!!  Nor does it prevent his family from supressing the posting of an obituary, if in fact he may have passed- - sorry, this is a "morbid" post.

• why is anyone surprised . members of congress don't have to appear in session

• Wonder if he had the clot shot?

• Hmmmmm......perhaps.

so, if he is dead, sick, if they wait to say.....he gets re-elected and they get to appoint another democrat. These bastards have it all figured out, Joe started a trend....and it obviously works!

• Well... hiding in a basement worked quite well for our current pResident - Joe Biden. Remember he hid for an entire campaign, yet received  a record 82million??? votes far more than O'BlaBlaBla did!

• The Republican secretary of state in Georgia can determine Scott's physical status and PRESENT eligibility to hold office.  But this is Ga and the GOP Is more Democrat than Republican. 

Dead people are not normally eligible to stand for election... unless Democrats. Missouri elected a dead man, Mel Carnahan, to the US Senate in 2000.  If Scott dies the Republican Governor of Ga., would normally appoint a replacement...subject to the office being set for election during the next regular state election.  However, this is Ga and Republicans have a hard time remembering which party they belong. 

This reply was deleted.