Replies

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ SO TRUE!!ย 

• Exactly! No viewers, no Sponsors. No Sponsors, no Paychecks. No Paychecks, no Employment.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• FIRE this asshole.

ย 

• Sometimes I watch a recorded Hannity program and whenever FGR comes on his show, I just fast-forward past his segment just like I always quit watching the last 7 minutes because, after 5 minutes of commercials, he comes back on with a minute or two of some self-promotion and then ends with some drivel about "let not your heart be troubled". The last 7 minutes is a total waste. Jesse Watters and Tucker Carlson have better ratings than Hannity deserves to be demoted from his time slot. FJB, FGR, Buck Fiden!ย 

• Not a fan of Hannity...too full of himself.

• This from the man who discovered All Capone's Secret Stash on Line Television!ย 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• NOT!

Also shook, hiding under the coffee table in Baghdad during our attach, while being filmed!

full of hot air!

• Heraldo is supposed to be an Attorney... but he doesn't even know the legal definition of an 'ACT OF WAR'ย  The following is the legal definition of an Act of War:

Act of War Law and Legal Definitionย 

"An act of war is an action by one country against another with an intention to provoke a war or an action that occurs during a declared war or armed conflict between military forces of any origin. The loss or damage caused due to such conflicts are excluded from insurance coverage except for life assurances."ย 

The quote is taken from; Act of War Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

A protest by striking truckers is not an act of armed violence to unseat our Government... it is a peaceful act of civil disobedience ... a potential violation of the law. If its purpose is to remove or destabilize the government thru unlawful coersion or assembly, it may become an act of SEDITION, but not an act of war.ย  War requires ARMED CONFLICT for the purpose of removing a 'lawfully instituted' government.

ย 
    Act of War Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
    An act of war is an action by one country against another with an intention to provoke a war or an action that occurs during a declared war or armed…
  • Geraldo is no patriot. He'll espouse the bare minimum of conservative values to keep his job on FOX. He should just move over to CNN. Every time the wife and I see him on Hannity opposite Dan Bongino we just cringe. We never know what leftist propaganda he will spew.

• Oh Good Lord it is Geraldo!ย  The man does not have enough common sense to pour water out of his boots with directions on the heel!!

This reply was deleted.