Replies

• The scary part of all this, we do not vote on these people, and they think they should control us, in whatever way they want.  I have known for years the bilderberg group is out there, but I never in my life thought it would come to this.

• OF COURSE THEY WILL!!!!

• Until proven otherwise, know these are the people who want to control the world and ruin our lives!

• Guess what Jesus is coming soon as well, if you don't mind I will wait on Him!

• Yep, He is indeed coming again, but some of us believed Him when He said that He would always be with us until the end of the age.

• Klaus Schwab and the rest of the Deep State Globalists must be taken down

•   They have stated publicly that there are entirely too many people on the planet, especially the elderly that don't contribute. Are they behind it? Most likely. They also are behind the covid disaster and the other massive problems around the world, even the Climate change, Google H.A.R.P.  Even Greta saw through their scam. 

• Yep, and General Michael Flynn has written a book on this general topic entitled "Introduction to 5GW', which is 5th generation warfare. World War III has already started but it is being fought in our schools, mainstream media, so-called public/private partnerships, unelected bureaucratic agencies and social media. It should be required reading for any citizen who believes in the priniciples of individual freedom and responsibillity which our Constitution was instituted to protect.

•  I blame Trump for not making Flynn the FBI head, Art Livin not being the AG and also not getting rid of Fouci. All &All Trump was the best President in the last 50 plus years but he couldn't do it all by himself. 

• Hey, none of us are perfect, and Trump was a relative novice on how the deep state really operates when he was elected. But most of Trump's best advisers came from the constitutionally conservative wing of the Republican party, and some of the worst apparently came from his own family.

This reply was deleted.