Replies

• murkowski is a satanist, a tool of the satanic globalist left!!!!!!!!!!

• How many people remember the circumstances of the 2010 election for the Senate in Alaska? The RINO, Lisa Murkowski, was elected as a write-in candidate. She received 101,000 write-in votes to steal the election from the Republican candidate Joe Miller. By a strange coincidence that was the same year Harry Reid overcame a double-digit deficit on the last day before the election to defeat Sharon Angle for the Senate seat in Nevada. As I recall some creative maintenance of the election machinery by SEIU played a key role in that election.

These are only two examples of the obvious election fraud that’s been going on since probably the very first election here in America. Since the resident sheep here in the USA are willing to accept whatever they’re told and the treasonous thieves are never brought to justice, we can expect that trend to continue until we no longer have elections.

• LISTEN CLOSELY THE STATES ARE CONTROLLING KILLING KIDS NOT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PEOPLE DAHHHHHHHH

• Murkowski, Collins, Romney, and certain others in the Senate have NEVER been real Republicans.  When the GOP gets these maggots off the roster, they will make one step toward getting rid of the "big tent" losers that they've allowed to dilute the Republican brand.

• Ray, the gop establishment, including the rnc, are the minor league of the devildemocommiecrat party, pandering until they get their call-up to the top tier of the globalist cabal of satan!!!!!!!!!!  I left the gop in 2012 when I witnessed them cheat Ron Paul out of the nomination in favor of mitty the poo!!!!!  hitllery used their playbook to cheat sanders later the same year!!!!!!!!!!

• Interesting facts:

The Majority of Abortion Clinics are located in poorer, people of color areas.

The Democrats are the only political party that fights for the right to kill off their own voter base!

• Thanks to "Margaret Sanger".

• They have done well, the black population is at about 13% and I never heard it to be higher than that. Maybe the Point is to keep them at that level, and make sure they do the killing willingly themselves. Life, quality of life means nothing to the politicians, but keeping a voter base at a certain number without them getting out of their control......is most important!

• She is a murderer in her heart  Very sad to see a woman so COLD

• She is a worthless broad who doesn't belong in our government

This reply was deleted.