ADMIN

Kamala Harris is a liar - Imgflip

Two migrant buses sent by Texas Governor Greg Abbott arrived close to Vice President Kamala Harris’ residence in Washington DC this morning in an escalation of the ongoing immigration crisis. 

More than 100 people travelled from Eagle Pass, Texas, to the Naval Observatory after crossing the border – just days after the Vice President insisted it was ‘secure’.

During an interview on Sunday, Harris told NBC’s Chuck Todd: ‘The border is secure, but we also have a broken immigration system, in particular over the last four years before we came in, and it needs to be fixed.

‘We have a secure border in that that is a priority for any nation, including ours and our administration.’

But many migrants who arrived from Venezuela, Uruguay, Colombia and Mexico told Fox News that they thought the border was open despite her comments.

Those who arrived on the bus said that they had travelled from Venezuela, with many women, children and families smiling as they got off the vehicles. 

Gov Abbott appears to have directly retaliated to Harris’ comments, by sending the latest load of migrants close to her home in DC.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11215335/Texas-sends-two-buses-containing-100-illegal-migrants-Vice-Presidents-DC-HOME.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• .........to thank Harris for keeping the border open!

• It's not Kamala Harris It's all the Democratic party leaders that want the border open

• 2 Bus loads are not enough... we need TRAIN LOADS of illegals dropped off in DC ... Directly in front of the Capitol building and White House... and keep sending them until the city is completely inundated with cardboard shacks, crime, and open physical assaults in the streets become the norm...  Pelosi needs to feel the effects of open borders and it needs to happen quickly before any more harm comes to our great nation from illegal immigration.

The illegal immigration crisis has become an ACT OF WAR on the US By agents within the government and foreign powers.  Time to talk about treason and the need to hold those accountable for proferring this crisis.  Every red state needs to send massive numbers of illegal immigrants to DC and the major Democrat Cities nation wide... train loads.

• This is fantastic news because Kamala Harris is a part of illegal her self all the illegal should go to Joe Biden house, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, George Soros, Obama, the Clinton to

• I can think of several more lawmakers (and some alleged journalists) homesto which I would like to see the invaders sent - how about Adam Schiff, Dick Durbin, Churck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Jessica Tarlov; Foe Scared Borrow and his commie whore wife.  I don't think I need to go on, but I bet everyone on this list could come up with several more.

• I was laughing my butt off. I was hoping they were going to do this. I heard on some talk show hosts that they sent a load to Martha Vineyards too. Now do it to Pelosi and any other of those scum bags that think thousands of illegals coming across the border is ok.

• Keep those planes going DeSantis it is priceless what you are doing

• We're still going to get the bill!

This reply was deleted.