ADMIN

Cistpact memes. Best Collection of funny Cistpact pictures on iFunny Brazil

MEMBERS of Congress have received a bombshell report into hundreds of alleged crimes found on Hunter Biden’s "laptop from hell," The Sun can reveal.

Marco Polo, a group led by a former President Donald Trump staffer that has been investigating the laptop, today sent its findings to all 535 members of the House and the Senate.

District Attorneys and US Attorneys for the jurisdictions where alleged crimes by President Joe Biden’s son took place have also been sent a copy.

The group’s founder Garrett Ziegler believes it has uncovered a total of 459 documented violations of state and federal laws on the laptop.

It includes 140 alleged business-related crimes, 191 sex-related offenses and 128 drug-related crimes.

The release of Marco Polo’s report comes after a 13-month-long investigation and ahead of crucial midterm elections on November 8, which could change the balance of power in Washington.

read more:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6480142/hunter-bidens-laptop-sex-drug-money-crimes/

Link to the Report:

https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't expect anything to be done about this immediately.  If there is anything done, it will be if the Republicans take control of the Congress in January.  Even then, there will be problems with the DOJ.  We have seen that TRAITOR GARLAND doesn't care about anything except making ujp charges against the Republicans.

• .......and what will be done about all this?
    NOTHING! Investigation after investigation, wasting our time and money, filling the pockets of the "investigators"......then nothing happens to the guilty!

Mueller, Barr...both high hopes for results........then NOTHING! It happens over and over again! What do they say about doing the same thing over and ove4 again and expecting different results? Oh, they call that insanity! Are we all insane to ask for more I investigations by the swamp on the swamp? How long has this last investigation been going,on......years, and so far nothing, Durham has been a complete failure. He is getting rich, but he couldn't even get the Russian.

• The Bidens are a national disgrace ,Father ,son and uncle have managed to escape justice for years with the help of the "Swamp."

• Give Hunter some cocaine and he will pose for and do anything. I wonder who took the pictures?

• In response: The WH has ordered a very large amount of "Bleech Bit", "Wipes" and "Hammers" from the Clinton foundation! 

This reply was deleted.