ADMIN

10969780277?profile=RESIZE_584x

Hunter Biden’s art dealer, Georges Bergès, refused on Thursday to provide the House Oversight Committee requested disclosures into his art sales to anonymous buyers.

Hunter, an attorney and former lobbyist who is under investigation for tax fraud, has reportedly sold about 12 paintings to anonymous buyers during his father’s term as President of the United States. The price tags of artwork are reported to be $500,000 each.

In January, House Oversight Committee chair James Comer (R-KY) requested Bergès testify before Congress and turn over relevant information about the art sales. Comer told Breitbart News in 2022 he is 95 percent sure the buyers of Hunter’s art are Chinese buyers, potentially implicating President Biden.

On Thursday, Bergès, who has a history of doing business in China, told Comer through his newly hired attorney, that he will not provide information related to Hunter’s art sales because the sales are intended to be secret — the very issue in which Comer has raised concerns.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/18/hunters-art-dealer-stonewalls-gop-probe-art-sales-anonymous-buyers/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of course, he would not stonewall if the deal was legit. As President Trump once said, only guilty people need to stonewall, i.e. invoke the Fifth, for example. If things are legit, there is no need to do any of these shenanigans. 

• They know divulging they buyer names will prove TREASON so thety refuse to cooperate!!!!!  Comer should subpoena the records and according to devildemocommiecrat pronouncements a subpoena is sacrosanct and has to be honored but I doubt that rule applies to any devildemocommiecrat, especially a member of the clinton or biden crime cartels!!!!!  Our nation is in deep distress!!!!!!!!!!

• The corruption of the Bidens is unbelievable

• The House could subpeona him; but unfortunately a subpeona by the House doesn't have many teeth. It doesn't compel a person to testify.  Only a subpeona by the DOJ would do that.  I would be very surprised to see a subpeona by the DOJ!

This reply was deleted.