Replies

• Like I said once a stupid idiot person always a stupid idiot person 

• She proves you don't have to be smart to be a politician. No wonder D.C. is in trouble. Why not enforce the policy of entering the US illegally. You dump @#$#@#.

• The dumbying-down of America via education began in the mid-seventies.  I could give you many reasons why this was done.  Nevertheless, we eat the fruit of the many branches on our tree.  I suppose she was a star pupil.  We are in dire trouble,

• Hey Stupid Bow Wow - you're not a state - PERIOD!

• (Chuckling heavily and audible) 

You always seem to express your thoughts so well and so succinctly, Martha!  I suppose that is why she never seems to ask for your opinion!

• Will will to say this was as shocking as democrats want other states to do as they say. But for her the put cost on other citizens in Texas for her views & policies. Load the DC area up with illegals sanctuary cities can handle the cost of opening boarders for democrats save businesses. This is hypocrisy of what they did to red States but not there states when President Trump was in office & after stolen. So eat up your own sanctuary madness. Now your just plan stupid when your lossing the game you started. Deal with it under your democrat policies! To bad but plenty of monopoly money to play with you can afford illegals. Biden regime can tax and then spend use play money for illegals to house feed and healthcare dental care policies. Still your citizens jobs there money to house & educate them. While citizens wait for ICE to save the day. Oh that's right democrats shout down ICE defunding them so who will remove them back to boarder states or maybe your defunded police. Great Job Mayor Bowers just call social justice to help or Biden's IRS Gun toting Patrols. The New 87 thousand IRS Agents now democrate can remove them from DC! Great job after you have robbed your citizens of any security. I know get your good freind Biden's VP Boarder Cazar Kamala Harris for she has secured the border. Illegals aren't a problem your southern boarders in Texas are secured. Again Great Job for setting the record straight. There is no illegals in your eyes, nor in your sanctuary city. All lives matter right! No only Black Lives in a mayor of sanctuary city. They are illegal immigrants any more. Great Job I'm sure she telling VP Kamala Harris. She's done a great job at the southern border. Just ask Mayor Bowser no problem here Texasans plenty of free stuff for her illegal voters. Nothing can go wrong 😑🤪😭🤬🤬🤬 just watch news media just had VP Kamala Harris on TV, saying how secure the border is. Great Job She done at the board🤩🤯🤯!!! Free speech & all no propaganda there!🥵😰😰😰Right!!!! DC is safer now! Just ask the citizens of DC. 

• Where you not informed, everyone?  Being ABSOLUTELY STUPID is a prerequisite for DC mayors.

• In other words, we haven't built any cages yet.

• The Democrats are shipping millions of illegals to every state in the Union. Why does D.C.  Delaware or Martha's Vineyard think they're an exception.. BTW, this is off season for the Vineyard, they have thousands of empty rooms and they are a Sanctuary state! 

• Exactly, Cameron!  Yes, they need to send a few bus loads to little Rehoboth, DE and Bethany Beach, DE.  But, as the summer season is now basically behind us, perhaps multiple bus loads should be sent to 1509 Barley Mill Road, Greenville, Wilmington, DE, Joe-Baby's regular home.  It sits next to the highly regarded, affluent, and expensive Tatnall School (grades 4 through 12). Coach operators, take I-95 north through Richmond, VA.  Take the exit ramp for 301 north.  North of Waldorf, MD, bear right onto Rt. 5 north.  Take the entrance ramp back onto I-95 north.  (You just avoided the DC traffic jams.)  Entering DE, take the exit for Rt. 48 north (Lancaster Pike) located in Wilmington.  At the intersection with Rt. 141 (Centre Road), turn right and travel to the first traffic light.  This light may be blinking yellow or it may be on the standard red, yellow, green cycle.  Nevertheless, it is the first traffic light.  Turn left here onto Barley Mill Road.  (There is no right turn.)  You are now in an area of high wealth and extremely beautiful homes.  Continue until you see the Tatnall School on your left.  The next building (house) is part of the school.  The next property is The Biden's residence.  He like is found in the basement!  Deliver the illegals anywhere along this road.  Even the school might be a great site.  As the students arrive in their highly expensive motorcars, the phones will ring loudly.  Of course, it would be nice to drop a bus load or two Dover (capitol) and in any area of homes in Pike's Creek   A few more busloads could also be emptied in any housing area near the Brandywine High School.  Pike's Creek, Brandywine HS, and Wilmington are a short distance from Joe-Baby's residence.  Dover is a 45-minute ride down DE Rt. south.

This reply was deleted.