ADMIN

How do I know David DePape, the illegal alien who attacked Paul Pelosi wasn’t just trying to save Democracy?

Let’s face it, in 2019, 20 & 21 in the summers of peaceful protest the core of our cities were burned out causing billions of dollars of damage, families lost their businesses and homes, Police officers and civilians were killed, and scores of innocent people needed emergency hospital treatment.

10859381456?profile=RESIZE_400xTen of thousands of citizens became victims of vicious attacks by ‘democracy-savers’ armed with hammers, baseball bats, pipes, knives, and blunt weapons, but these horrible attacks were labeled as the summer of peaceful protest having few arrests.

The Libtards pigeon-holed these insurgent attacks as “George Floyd Payback’ and collateral damage in the process of ‘Saving Our Democracy’.

Now, 1 man with 1 hammer breaks into 1 house and injuries 1 person and this is described as an attack of epic proportions denounced by the media triggering the left to scream for justice!  

Question: How do I know David DePape wasn’t simply saving democracy in the same manner his fellow Libtards were doing just a few short months ago during the summer of peaceful protest?  

Question: If we are all equal under the law then why has Paul Pelosi received so much media attention but not the violence of the summer of peaceful protest? Has he earned more rights because his wife is a politician?

How can I earn more rights? …and what about all the damage and deaths resulting from the summer of peaceful protest? Is Paul Pelosi bigger than all of losses from summer of peaceful protest?

Please help me I am confused and need deep guidance through this democracy-saving maze!

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey USA4ME, good point! I guess I am lost in the Democracy saving maze as well. All I can say is we know the name of Paul Pelosi but we don't know the names of the tens of thousands of victims of the peaceful summer of protests. They suffer in silence. Paul suffers in luxury having earned more right from the left because he is somebody but We The People are disposible. 

This reply was deleted.