Replies

• Southern Dude, my conscience is telling me that it seems like an overkill, but my mind does not know, as I said, it is complicated situation and I honestly do not have an anwser!   As far the ICC, I do not hold them in high regard as you do.   In addition I do not think the students have any idea of what they are protesting and I think they have been infiltrated by Soros supported professional agitators.    You have inadvertenly answered by question about your condemnation of COMMAND CENTER.    If you don't believe it, you should stop reading it.   If you do believe it then you should all ready know that the "College Students are Supporting the Terrorists" is true.   I can see that we are very divergent in our thinking, so let's leave it at that.   I have attached the link to a video of a speach that was given in Hungary by Eva Vlaardingerbroek.   She is an excellent speaker and provides and excellent overview of what the EU is facing, which is the same thing that America is facing, and no it is not about the students.    I urge you to watch it!

https://twitter.com/EvaVlaar/status/1784264775574188371

• An excellent video Michael, thanks for sharing it.

Our thinking is not as divergent as you may believe.

• Southern Dude, I am glad you watched the video, it really tells the truth.

• They want to take out all the opposition. These people are insane supporting all that is wrong and will lead to the end of civilization

• ILONA, THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE BECAUSE SATAN HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF THEIR MIND!  THE GOOD NEWS IS, THAT ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, A NEW CIVILIZATION, UNDER THE COMMAND OF GOD, WILL TAKE ITS PLACE!

• Sooner than later please,mim tired,of the nuts!

• I want the ICC indicted for their criminal activities.

This reply was deleted.