ADMIN

Illinois Family Action » Voters Rate Political Corruption ...

Illinois Democratic Gov. J.B. Pritzker channeled $300,000 in federal COVID-19 relief funds to the Black Lives Matter branch of Lake County.

The branch of the organization is run by Clyde McLemore who opened an office across the street from the Lake County Courthouse, telling the Chicago Tribune at the time, "we had to have brick and mortar."

The state funds were awarded to BLM through grants created to stop "the increased potential for violence in underserved and disproportionately impacted communities," according to the White House description of the funds.

But now, according to county records, McLemore and BLM have been served with an eviction notice.

read more:

https://justthenews.com/government/illinois-governor-gave-300000-federal-covid-19-relief-funds-blm-chapter-now-facing?utm_medium=social_media&utm_source=twitter_social_icon&utm_campaign=social_icons

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Where is the State Attorney General??  Where is the IRS??  Where is the Federal Treasury Department?? Where is the Congressional Oversight of Covid-19 Relief Funds??  Where are the charges and arrests??  This is not unusual for a Democratic State Government, but will most likely be swept under the rug by the Biden Administration.

• The Gov. should be charged and arrested for laundering money.  If convicted he should have pay back the money out of his own pockets.  Are all democrats crooks and liars.  

• That 300k was skimmed and spent on personal items before the sun set that day.  BLM?  Black Lying Miscreants.

• OMG - I wonder if there are any honest politicians left.  I am certain there are no honest de"mock"rat politicans.  Everyone who is associated the BLM and the de"mock'rat party should all be investigated and end up in prison.  I know with a person like Garland in charge of the DOJ it will never happen, but it certainly should.

• They are a bunch of self admitted communist........what else do we need to know about them before we realize they are fake all the way through!

• Arrest these people! Bottom to top. 

This reply was deleted.