Replies

• DeSantis is not to be trusted. I really think he is another fancy suit just like Pence was & that is not good

• I don't like the fact that DeSantis got sucked in by the Bushes to stop Trump. This was a bad move for him, the people don't like it, everyone knows he is governor because of Trump! People don't like it when people forget who backed them!!!!!!, DeSantis had a great chance to be president if only he supported Trump this time. This bad move could turn people off enough not to ever consider him again!

• DeSantis' current situation reminds me of a couple of old sayings; one is "Don't bite the hand that feeds you."  The other is " Karma WILL come back and bite you!"

• I don't trust DeSantis. He let Disney pay no taxes until recently. He ignored Club 33, an invitation only, and known pedo/murder playground.

Walt Disney World Cast Members Among Those Arrested in ...

https://wdwnt.com › 2022/03 › walt-disney-world-cast-...

Mar 16, 2022 — Walt Disney World Cast Members were among more than 100 people arrested in a prostitution, human trafficking, and child predator sting.

And more. A simple search won't pull anything up except good fun. But a search of "Club 33 is pedo" pulls up all kinds of stuff. Pedo symbology go back to 101 Dalmations. DeSantis, certainly, can pull up what I can find in one minute, right?
    Home
    Walt Disney World News View Walt Disney World News Disneyland News View Disneyland News International Parks…
  • DeSantis is a protégé of President Donald J. Trump. He is young enough to step aside and give Trump a second term that Trump deserves and should have gotten already. He should also disassociate himself from establishment losers like Jeb Bush and Paul Ryan. He should stop kissing up to Biden as he did after hurricane Ian struck Florida. And let's not forget that the people of Florida voted for him to be their governor until January 2027, where he is doing a great job. 

• ANYBODY who supports the Ukrains war should be run out of office. I feel very sorry for the people who are suffering but this should never have happened.

• You are totally right. This is Putin's territory and he should take whatever he thinks is his. It's not our role to get involved anyway. 

• Nothing in the Ukrain belongs to Putin, Ukrain is a sovereign country with set borders. He wants it because he wants it......that doesn't give him the right to try to take it! 

• Personally disagree with your opinion that "Putin should take whatever is his"- - -Ukraine is NOT his to take; it has been a sovereign, independent nation for how many decades now?  What "Vlad the mad" is attempting to do is rebuild the old USSR!  He invaded/assaulted a peaceful nation, just as he did with Crimea, in 2014. He must be stopped, but it is NOT up to US to stop him. That is a job for NATO and the ICC!

• The NATO and the ICC are involved but NATO means that it is mostly the US that shoulders the burden.

This reply was deleted.