ADMIN

Is Mitch McConnell Part of the Deep State?

Draining The Swamp – Part XIII - Deep State Swamp Creatures Strike Back -  Oath Keepers

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blocked a bipartisan effort to enlarge the COVID relief bill to $2,000.  President Trump supports the enhanced relief package.  As a consequence, in justifying his maneuver McConnell did something we are all too familiar with.  It is time to expose the Decepticon game again; this time people will accept.

trump-tweet-mcconnell-.jpghttps://eadn-wc04-3211983.nxedge.io/cdn/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/trump-tweet-mcconnell--300x136.jpg 300w" alt="" width="563" height="256" />

[POTUS Tweet Link – Washington Post Link]

At first blush you might ask yourself why Mitch McConnell would block this bill and put the Georgia special election senate races in question.  He just handed Georgia democrats an atomic sledgehammer.  However, what most people do not understand is how McConnell works; being in the minority position is not adverse to his interests.  McConnell operates with a Machiavellian strategy, so we will explain.

Senator McConnell said the $2,000 bill would be attached to two other POTUS priorities including (1) section 230 reform, and (2) a request for congressional review of the 2020 election fraud, both have been requested by President Trump.  This is how Mitch McConnell justifies; this is how the GOP will defend his decision; the creation of a false dichotomy is how McConnell works.  But watch what he is really doing.

McConnell admits in his floor testimony the three stage bill will take time to assemble. In essence he admits publicly the $2k, 23o reform and 2020 election review committee will take longer than the January 5th Georgia runoff.  So he is admitting the toxic political issue of the $2,000 denial will exist to benefit the democrats in the race.  Accept this.

Second, McConnell knows a second bill with all three elements will not pass the House. McConnell knows it is a pure political posturing exercise that will produce nothing, yet provide more justification for his blockage.

read more:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/12/29/a-familiar-play-mitch-mcconnell-blocks-attempt-to-pass-2000-covid-relief-bill-deflects-accountability-to-potus/#more-206594

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump has the insight to expand help for the average American with a $2,000 check rather than just $600. I am all for it since I know he will also help me with additional tax cuts soon. My taxes are paying for these stimulus checks to people who make less than $75,000. It is right if he gives me some relief, too, and Trump knows that. I trust the man completely.

• McConnell and his wife have made millions upon millions of dollars from various dealings with China.

He is as much a part of 'The Deep State' as any democrat in Washington.

Just another TURD floating around in that toilet we used to call 'Our Government'.

• sinse he was in politics he's been a Rino, and part of the deep state

• So who paying him to make these kind of decisions, the new communist party (democraps?).

• what he doesn't steal from taxpayers comes from the globalist billionaire cabal of soros, zucker, beblasio, gates, zuckerberg, bloomberg, and others of their ilk!!!!!

• soros, gates, bloomberg, zuckerberg, zucker, deblasio, and the rest of the deep state cabal of globalist billionaires own him complretely!!!!!

• PEOPLE ARE LOOKING IN CHINA RIGHT NOW WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA? AND THE REST OF THE WORLD.

• THIS IS GOING TO BE LIFE SENTENCE ON THE REPUBLICAN BECAUSE THEY FIRST SIGN A BILL TO GIVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE $600 AND NOW THEY DON'T WANT TO GIVE $2000, SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE IT'S NOT JUST THE REPUBLICAN IT'S THE DEMOCRATS ISSUE TO.

• Actually Jeff, the life sentence will be on our children and grandchildren who will be required to pay the deficit that is increasing each and every day due to the overspending. They will be paying the bill for the money that goes into the pokets of those not at all in need today. Help those who lost their jobs and/or businesses but why are we giving money to those whose income has not been depleted one iota. ?

• why are billions going to foreign countries?  because it will be laundered then given back to the deep state TRAITORS like mcconnell !!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.