Replies

• Presumptive faith is often an expression of the genuine misinterpretation of the facts... leading to misguided faith... not the emotional blindness of the faithless or deranged zealot.  John is a sincere Christian and has nothing but good intentions in his heart... we must not overly berate his zeal..  question his understanding, without attacking his character.

We can express our doubts in ways that don't lead to a total breakdown in cordial communicaitons.  There are no perfect men.... no perfect debates or unique ideas... let us glean what we can from our friends and allies and that which we don't accept leave it where we stumbled over it... with as little rancor as possible.
    • When I first encountered you, several were demeaning you.  I thought what yu wrote was fairly accurate.  I defended you.  You were happy with me then.   Later on, you attacked me slightly.  I thought that was just a case of friends disagreeing.  And then we agreed.  I assume if I agree with you, I am fine.  But, if I disagree with you, I am not so good.  Now you want to demean me.  What I have written is true and honest.  Your argument is with God.  You will lose that argument.  A wise person once said to me, "Don't argue with fools!"  I will not argue with you.  Your cards are on the table.  It is a house of cards.  My beliefs are on the table.  You will be giving up your respectability if you lose.  Ciao!

• It is the fervent prayer of the righteous that avails much... not how 'hard' we pray ... It is how and for what we pray that results in our prayers being answered..  We have not because we ask not, we receive not because we ask amiss to consume it on our own lusts... We war and wage violence because of our sins and personal failure too live righteously.    There is no magic prayer or chant, no formula other than God's will as expressed in His  Word... scripture... we are to align our lives with God's will, and then all things shall turn around for GOOD... 

Therefore, having done all stand... and when you pray believe you have what you ask for and it shall be done... For God is a rewarder of faith... belief.  Pray believing and speak unto the mountains of adversity, be thou removed and it shall be done... Let not the double-minded man presume to receive God's blessings for he is like a ship in a tempist sea... tossed to and fro by every evil wind and doctrine of men. 

Study the Word of God so that ye may prove that which is the good and perfect will of God...  Let the naked be clothed in the robes of Christ ... Let the weak stand in the light of God's word ... Let the discouraged take courage knowing God is not slack concerning the fulfillment of His Word... Rather, He is patient and long-suffering, desiring that none should perish but that ALL should come to the knowledge of truth in Christ.  For it is the anointng, in Christ, that breaks the yoke, which binds men to sin... it is the Spirit that releases the REVELATION of who Christ is and who we are in Him... when we are Born Again.

Behold all things become new when we are Born Again ... born of the Spirit of Life in Christ... I say ... born again not of woman, of the flesh, but of the Spirit..   For the law of God can not be fulfilled in the flesh, we must be Born Again of the Spirit of Life in Christ if we are to fulfill the law ... God is a Spiri and the FATHER of spirits... we are his Children and when we finally realize we are spirits ... all things become possible.... all things of GOD and HIS will.

As new creations... born of the Spirit ... we are no longer of this world... neither is our victory in the world... We have our victory in the Spirit of LIfe thru faith in Jesus Christ ... Behold, I show ye a new way... a higher and more perfect way... the way of life in Christ.  He has made a way in the wilderness, where there was no way... a path that leads unto eternal life in Jesus Christ.  In this world, there is pain and suffering but in the world to come there shall be only joy and rejoicing ... We are but sojourners in this world of sorrows, seeking a new home... a house built without hands, a spiritual kingdom that exists forever.

Therefore, be of good cheer and lift thy countenance in joy... knowing that the present suffering is but for a little while, and then the end shall come and a new beginning shall be revealed...  All that we see today, shall pass away. The former creation shall perish with the wicked and evil in it. A new heavens and earth shall replace the old... and that is reserved for us... the heirs of salvation  Amen.

• AMEN, AMEN, I say unto you - - and HIS word shall be!!

• Pardon my skepticism... but I  HAVE HEARD THIS MANY M MANY TIMES IN THE PAST... I will believe justice will come when I see these individuals not just indicted but hanging.

• My good friend!  I understand totally.  "The proof lies in the eating of the pudding!"  You already know God is not mocked.  Woe to those who mock God.  ALL these people have mocked our Redeemer.  The prophets have said some of the names of those who will wear the word TREASON on their foreheads and will wear it eternally.  He has also said the angel of death is on his way.  He says all will be righted in one day... SUDDENLY.  It will be like the Red Sea moment but will be viewed by the whole... AND the whole world will automatically know that only Jehovah God could have done this event.  Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, etc., bye-bye!  You might be wise to place something red over your door entrance.

• We are not to be ignorant of the times or the season of Christ's return... however, of that Day and Hour only the Father knows.  We are living in the time and season that Jesus told us He would return.  Scripture is replete with evidence of the time and the season of His return.

• True, Ron, but I am NOT talking about the rapture, or the Tribulation, or Armageddon.  I am talking about the Great Awakening.  I could not locate the video when I posted the above writing.  I have now located that other desired post.  God loves numbers.  As a result, so does satin and his minion.  Here are a few numbers to store and then refer to as you watch this video. 12, 22, 1776, 1777, 2022, 2031, and 2040.  The video has three participants.  One is Steve who is the show's host and has over 2 million followers.  He is just the host.  Second is Roger Stone, Trump's friend who was arrested in a hostile manner.  Lastly is Robin D. Bullock.  Why the D?  Because his wife is also Robin.  Cute.  Robin D. is an acclaimed prophet and an aclaimed teacher of the Bible.  The first portion of the video is Stone's story of redemption.  It is very interesting, but not pertinent to my point. The second portion concerns a portal above the White House.  The third portion concerns 2022.  If you do not want to watch the first portion, the second portion starts at the 24-minute mark (24:00).  You will walk away with a greater knowledge of what is going on currently, especially this year, especially this fall.  You should be familiar with the Elijah story concerning his challenge to the believers of Baal (Satan) called Baalites and the story of Moses as he leads the Jews across the Red Sea.

24:00 minute-mark and forward to the 39.39 mark at which time you will see something that no one can explain except Robin.  And then comes Robin and "God's End-Times Calendar."  Hang on to your hat!

Elijah Streams: SPECIAL BROADCAST WITH ROBIN BULLOCK AND ROGER STONE! 

If you think that was enlightening or exciting, then this will blow your mind:

"The Pool, the Portal and the Prophetic Calendar" Robin Bullock and...

SPECIAL BROADCAST WITH ROBIN BULLOCK AND ROGER STONE!
      Join us this TUESDAY, April 26 at 12:30 PT as Steve Shultz interviews Robin Bullock and Roger Stone — for a special LIVE broadcast. Robin and Roger w…
  • I fear for America's future; these people are evil.  

• It is nice to correspond with those who have more than a piece of a brain.  Several of you on this thread are always a joy to me.  However, I think some people think I lie or am strange upon occasion.  I guess they would not change their clogged-artery thinking unless I stood in front of them and talked in several languages.  But why would I, as they have no idea how to understand what I am saying.  Their response in that same tongue would be the only way to verify they know the language was German and not gibberish.  Now, someone says that I lie about composing also.  Shall I post a link that overtly declares the music being performed is mine and that the performing ensemble is nationally recognized?  They even doubt my professional conducting.  Ha!  Shall I post links of videos in which I am guest conducting at major venues?  If I told them that I am in seventeen editions of Marquis' Who's Who, would they believe me?  They would if I circled my entry in each edition, placed a bookmarker in each entry's page, stacked the books up and dropped them on top of their heads.  It would hurt these books more than their heads!  Shall I send them a link of a site where a photograph is posted of me receiving a standing ovation at Carnegie Hall, NYC (a world premiere)?  They would say it was photo-shopped!  Ha! Any attempt to demean me is their attempt to appear more than what they are.  If you are already of some repute, you do not need to belittle others. 

That being said, and I hated writing the above, I wrote what the prophets said because some people are very discouraged and need to have hope.  Yes, God can change His mind anytime He so chooses.  He does not need the permission of a few misguided Patriots.  The Bible states that God will never do anything of significance without first telling His prophets.  The prophets will tell those who will listen.  True prophets can be so noted by their accuracy.  If a result is not what the prophet indicated, you may have a false prophecy.  If a result is as foretold, the prophecy is good.  If a prophecy does not come to pass, it is not a sign of a false prophecy.  It just means that foretold event has yet to occur.  If a prophet has a record of prophecies fulfilled accurately, you have a good prophet.  Some things Jesus foretold and that John foretold have not come to pass yet.  Is Christ a false prophet then?  Is St. John faulty, too?  These prophets of which I speak have proven themselves as not false!  Several other Patriots know these prophets to be outstanding and proven to be accurate.  I learned of these prophets via We Love Trump, (aka https://dailytrumpreport.com, a conservative news source read by well-over one-million readers per month).  Clay Clark is taking his "Re-awaken America Tour" to many US cities.  He has these prophets in his program at every city.  Eric Trump has been involved in these tour events, too! He talks and then calls his father in front of the thousands in attendance.  Via Eric's cell phone, Donald speaks to these huge crowds, too.  What fools these few common instigators are. 

Helen, all these prophets continually say that the events coming will come suddenly, in one day.  They continually say the only ones who have something major to fear are those who oppose Trump (the swamp and others).  Christians have nothing to fear.  What about those who support Trump, but are not Christians?  God is using this world-wide one-day event to introduce Himself to people, in the hope that they will become Christians.  He says billions will and that stadiums will be required for worship services.  Yes, even church leaders will find themselves in trouble.  Ronald, your thinking is spot on, as always, and worthy of reading intently.  I believe Ray, and many more, would agree.  God, through His prophets says the date is "soon."  Bo Polny, who is not a prophet, says the date will be "on or around September 24, 2022."  He is correct most always.  No man knows the hour or day.  But when the day arrives, those swamp creatures, et al, of whose names you are aware," will not be safe.  Let's call them the Egyptian Army whose chariots are still found at the bottom of the Red Sea.  What about the leaders of the WEF and leaders of our country?  What was the Egyptian Pharoah’s fate?  For some, a day of tragedy.  For others, a day of salvation!  For others, a day filled with "Hallelujahs!  If that makes me a zealot, so be it!  Twenty-one days and counting, and/or 113 days.

The facts above concerning me personally and fifty cents will not get you or me a cup of coffee.  All glory for my successes is God's glory.  If you do not understand that, hopefully you will someday!  For anyone wishing to have those links, message me and I would be happy to share with you what God has accomplished for me and through me.

This reply was deleted.