Replies

• I have been saying for a while now that unless and until the election system in this Country is completely overhauled, the demonRats will cheat and steal 2024 away from Us AGAIN!?!?  Next to nothing is being done to fix the election system.  The ones who SHOULD be talking about it/doing something about it aren't doing anything, or not enough.  Mike Lindell has been the only one who won't back down and I pray to God he never does!?  He's fighting like hell for Kari Lake right now and I pray to God for her to win and get that awful result overturned!?  Unless those damn machines are banned completely from ALL FUTURE ELECTIONS, mail-ins are restricted to only those requested, no ballot harvesting anywhere, paper ballots and hand counting and voter ID, one day voting, We will NEVER win again!?  And don't get me started on the illegal invaders that will change the demographics in the red states.  The old senile pedo pete pos demon knows exactly what it's doing (or its handlers do) in shipping these invaders to the red states. 

I'm really very frightened for how 2024 is going to go.  Being in kommiefornia (no longer by choice), my vote pretty much won't be counted for much since "non-citizens" are allowed to vote here, and it makes me SICK to think of it!?  Charlie's right - they're wargaming this right now, I don't doubt it for a moment!  Of course they're not gonna just pack up and go home because Durham called out the fraud and collusion from all sides!?  They're quadrupling down to make sure they WIN and stay in power to wreck what's left of America!?  Well, I guess We'll just have wait and see how it all shakes down.  What to do in the meantime?  Charlie, any ideas on that??

• I have no faith in the elections but I will vote regardless.

• Finally! Someone is talking about this.

The Democrats are Traitors and Criminals.

Every LowLife in America has flocked to this Party.

Expect the worst!!!

• We must know by now, they will not stop at anything to win! 
      they KNOW they must keep Trump from eve4 getting near the WH

• Watching the Kari Lake trial over the past few days it's apparent that their cheat is strong and they have great confidence that XiPOTUS and Kysten Sinema can hide in the basement until they are declared winners.

If we don't get rid of the machines we will not be rid of the Commies that are ruining our Republic. 

• Simple answer is definitely and if it comes all hell will break loose.

• Well they got away with it once, and Nobody  has had any kind of problems. Oh the two Lovers in the FBI got fired I think ??  Hillary free and clear, James Comet free and Clear..  Will Mr Wray let the the scrap slide and or involve the FBI?? HELL YEAH!!  He is No Different!!  

This reply was deleted.