ADMIN

Mimsy: Free the January 6 prisoners

A Lycoming County man awaiting sentencing for illegally entering the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, has died. 

The death Wednesday of Mark R. Aungst, 47, of South Williamsport, was ruled a suicide, Coroner Charles E. Kiessling Jr. said.

Aungst pleaded guilty June 27 in District of Columbia federal court to a charge of demonstrating or parading in a restricted building. His sentencing was scheduled for Sept. 27 before Judge Reggie B. Walton. He could have been sentenced up to six months in prison and fined $5,000.

Aungst and co-defendant Tammy A. Bronsburg, who pleaded guilty to the same charge, traveled by bus to Washington on Jan. 6, 2021 for President Trump’s “stop the steal” rally. They then joined others and marched to the Capitol.

read more:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• American Gulag is the DC jail. They would have been fine in GITMO, a Carribean prison where Islamic Terrorists can pray, practice their religion and do anything elso they like in the tropical sun.  Their cells are clean. Their diets are Hallal.  Political prisoners in the DC jail are mistreated, not given medical treatment or decent food and kept out of fresh air and sunlight. This shows the hatred the left has for these men.

This is a stain on America and the world knows it!

• Isn't this the very reason the patriots had a revolution in the first place? Because of the unfair way the people were being treated by unfair leaders? How much more are the people expected to take? How can people protest and destroy property and hurt others because they were angry about one person dying or even being treated unfairly, and it pretty much gets swept under the rug and justified by some higher ups, but on the other hand be kept docile when thousands of people are being treated unfairly and dying? Why aren't people rising up and fighting back for the sake of many? I guess the sayings are right when they say, "the squeeky wheel gets the grease" or, "those who shout the loudest get the most attention"? I guess people don't have the same fortitude and guts that our patriots of old had. I have no interest in inciting a riot but rather a revolution. One is badly needed now! I think the oppressors know this and that's just why they want to make it hard to have firearms.

• How can you be trespassing and be arrested for entering a building that belongs to you? All those government buildings belong to WE THE PEOPLE! Unless he was entering to do harm and mayhem instead of an unharmful action of protesting (which is sanctioned by the Constitution) then I can see no reason for him to be arrested or the need for him to plead guilty to anything unless he destroyed property.  I'd like to know why it's considered restricted? Are the accusers saying that it's restricted to anyone who favors the opposite political party than the one who evidentally seems to be taking control of those buildings and voting places and for the past year up to the present are ramping up control over our entire lives? When are the party members we have to rely on going to stop letting their people be bullied? They need to represent WE THE PEOPLE ! Do their jobs that they are being paid to do!

• He gave up! The whole country should be ashamed. 

• No stand for him and give him peaceful rest. 🙏 what if was you.

• Don't judge him.  You don't know the horrific trauma he had to endure.  Everyone has their limits - you do, I do, we all do.  Don't judge..... pray he now is in Peace.

• We need to put a stop to this obvious Marxist control by Obama, Pelosi,  and the rest of the regime, can we start a March on the capital jail or something? I just feel so helpless!! These patriots need our support somehow. Pelosi and the rest are responsible for this death!!

• They will arrest any vote them out pass on truth Nato and the Marxist are doing this. We have became Venezuela.

• Sounds like a "Clintoncide"--the favored end of the road for anyone not deemed to be a card carrying communist or anti-American subversive masquerading as a member of "law enforcement".

• The January 6 prisoners are treated worse than the terrorize 

This reply was deleted.