ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Perhaps Biden should have considered aborting his drug Addled pedophile son. Or perhaps his daughter who is he sexually molested from a early age to her mid teens per her own writing in her diary. Democrats are nothing more than murderers of the unborn, the elderly, and anyone who does not side with their perverted rule of law.

• It is quite possible that there is a reason his son is so "addled." Biden admitted on camera the reason he quit drinking is because he couldn't control himself around kids. Just my opinion, of course, but it takes some event or sequence of events to break someone the way Hunter is broken. Just sayin'.

• I find it very amusing that all of those who want to kill babies have already been born!!!!!

• Interesting observation. The born killing the unborn. Seems like contradictory/hypocritical thinking to me.

• Yep, its funny or more appropriate sick. We all have condemed and rightly so the Nazis in Germany for Murdering 6 million Jews. Yet we as a nation have allowed the murdering of how many millions of defenseless babies since Rowe vs. Wade???  We America are no better!! For the most part convince of the mother. We have lied to women told them it's not a life it is a fetus. It is not viable it is just a glob of cells. Makes me just want to cry when I think of all the lives and this President?? Wants to allow abortion at birth.??? God Forgive us all!!  Mr. President may God forgive You.  May God forgive a sleeping Church that allowed this situation to develop. This is not a thought problem It is a Heart Problem. 

• One word....SICK!

• word salad with no brain cells

• There has to be a special place in HELL for all these unborn and just born baby murderers!

• Now let me get this straight. Agrees with killing our United States Citizen babies; but opens up the flood gates and allows everyone else into our Country? Does that seem logical?

This reply was deleted.