Replies

• Well Trump watch your back CIA may try to pull a JFK on you!! AKA assignation.

• This doesn't surprise me one bit, the CIA is part of the deep state these days and President Trump is a clear and present danger to the deep state swamp!!!!!!!!!!

• Where is the Congressional oversight?  We should find out who has that and ask the questions?  Hold the oversight responsible! WE THE PEOPLE need to speak out.  I think the agencies have their place but no one is accountable.  Only WE THE PEOPLE have to fight for and defend our constituion rights on a daily basis!  Very frustrating to watch, hear and discuss!

• IDK if we can even depend on. Or trust Congressional oversight"; I have always suspected a lot of our Congress critters get their share of kickbacks.

• June, you have hit the nail on the head, politicians, including the majority of the gop are on the take and part of the deep state!!!!!  Look at those being attacked by the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists, the devildemocommiecrat party, and the rnc/gop "leadership" and you will easily see who is not part of the nwo swamp rat cabal ruling America like it is their private feifdom!!!!!!!!!!

• DOESN'T SURPRISE ME A BIT, IN FACT I HAVE SUSPECTED IT FOR AT LEAST 20 YEARS BASED ON WHAT I WAS TOLD BY A MIAMI LAWYER WHO REPRESENTED DRUG TRAFFICERS!

• This corruption runs like tree roots chasing water! All of it unseen until you start trying to dig up the tree! You will find tree roots in your sewer lines, septic tank,  wrapped around your fresh water lines! Like a Cancer corruption is every where you don't want it to be. The real problem is every time you cut the root here comes another tree! The best solution I can think of is to poison the tree and not cut any roots. For then the problem just moved to a different location and same problem. Its time to TOTALLY CLEAN OUT, DO AWAY WITH THE CIA. SEND SOME OF THE DIRECTORS AND UPPER ECHLON PEOPLE TO JAIL. AND OF COURSE RIGHT AFTER A SPEEDY TRIAL!!

• Doesn't surprise me in the least our govt agencies suck

• I believe the CIA is behind more than this. I believe they are behind every single mass shooting because the goal is to force gun confiscation. The CIA ran the Afghanistan war to run the opiod crimes and to force in the central banks who plan to control the world. 

• Bet child trafficking is included also.

This reply was deleted.