Replies

• Something is not right with this situation. How did this guy get into the Pelosi house? They must have all kinds of security, a gate, probably live security on the premises especially during the night. Something doesn't smell right about it.

• COMEDY?TRAGEDY??IRONY???

With Princess Nan, the House Hag,

dramatics are never a simple theme.

Acting comedy and drama masks | Literary terms, Drama masks, Situational irony

• Pelosi attacker obviously a MAGA Trumper!
    David DePape is the 42-year-old man arrested in the Pelosi mansion at 2:30am, wearing only his underwear. He has now been charged with attempted homicide of Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi. DePape has been described on social media as an illegal immigrant from Canada, homeless, a far-right extremist, a 9/11 denier, an election denier, a nudist, and a gypsy who sold handmade jewelry. He also had ties to a Berkeley nudist activist named Gypsy Taub, who stalked and tried to kidnap a 13-year-old boy. According to California State Sen. Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco. “She (Taub) was the ringleader They weren’t “regular” nudity activists either, he said. They were extremely aggressive, creepy, embraced 9/11 denials and have a criminal past. Just gotta ask one question: How does Senator Scott Wiener (D) - San Francisco know all of this intimate detail?  LOL...
  • Is America white citizens responsible for this idiot hate and that's why he committed this attack this is the excuse the far left uses every time some idiot kills or rape some innocent person 

• so sad the crook wasn't a Conservative white legal citizen.

• I feel sorry for your husband who in my opinion

should divorce you in a heartbeat. Why did the attacker call out your name?  This is the question. Whose life did you screw up?

• Someone on social media, I forget where suggested Pelosi and this nudist (?) were engaged in a consensual act of a sexual nature.  HMMMM?

• WTH does that mean?

• 2 Bois who were playing:  Bury the Baloney... Hide the Pickle... Pitcher & Catcher... Remember this is San Francisco after all.  

• It means one should never bring a hammer to a sex party... And, getting hammered should never be done with a claw hammer.

This reply was deleted.