ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Duane, I much prefer the AK platform over the M-16!!!!!  I had extensive training and experience with both as a Special Forces weapons man (during the Vietnam War) and find the 7.62 AK a much more preferrable rifle!!!!!  Others may like the 5.56 better but I don't!!!!!  I currently own a civilian model semi-auto AK and wouldn't trade it for an AR-15!!!!!!!!!!

• Bob, As a US Army Helicopter Pilot in Combat we were issued Beretta pistols and 2-15 round magazines in that "Blow Your Lungs Out" caliber - 9mm. During the 1st Gulf War the first thing we all did after engagement was to land and pick up folding stock AK-47's and 30 rounders for our crews and selves!    

• Duane... The Civilian version the M-14 the M-1A1 is probably on the list as Pelosi's "Assault Rifle Ban" up for vote is in actuality a ban on 167 different types of semi-automatic rifles and now with Bidens addition all semi-automatic pistols and anything chambered for 9mm. 

• Right on my friend so did I on three tours as far as I'm concerned the 223 and the 5.56 belong and the burn pits. If you know what I mean.

• That's the problem with the people on the leftist media.  They don't stick to facts.  They only push their narrative whether it's true or false.  And, it's usually false.

• The M16 is a fully automatic or semi depending on the setting 223 where a AR15 is a Semiautomatic 223. These Morons have no Idea what they are talking about

• John, truth and facts destroy their narrative so they stick to lies but try to sound like experts!!!!!  I am a true expert and their lies don't fool me one bit!!!!!!!!!!

• Idiots like him know EXACTLY what they are saying is a lie.  They are anti-gun and don't give a damn if they lie or not.

• You got that right Brother , these fools have no idea  what they are  talking about  .

• He is confused between the AR-15 and the AR-14, AR 14 was a 7mm round and far more deadly but it was still a semi-automatic rifle.

This reply was deleted.